Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Happy with my pair! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
this. let's be honest, the majority of people who got these got a advantage. one pair is great, two i can see if you want to keep one DS for the future. but 3 pairs? thats just plain greed and selfish. no one person needs three pairs of the same shoe. and if people claim the third was for a friend/family member, let them get their own shoes or give up your second pair. people looked at this release and saw nothing but dollar signs. i for one am glad i got a pair, these were my second favorite DB release behind the 9s. i always regretted choosing to go after cool grey 11s instead of getting these

I feel you on that man. I was still relatively new to the game a few years ago, so I pursued Concord 11s instead of DB 4s. I had a chance for multiple pairs even.

finally got over this release til i came back in here and seen all these pics :smh:

mouth is rather salty at the moment

Love seeing all the pictures of shoes on top of boxes or in display cases. I guess not many folks plan on rocking these. Oh well...

Love seeing all the pictures of shoes on top of boxes or in display cases. I guess not many folks plan on rocking these. Oh well...

Well most people JUST got them so I'm sure a lot of these pics are going to be fresh out the box. I'm sure some will throw these on soon. I know I will

even if I was able to score a pair, id be waiting for the right time to wear them. Its not like im going to walmart and stunt.

Because in 10 years sneakerheads wanna be like
View media item 509152
jk im with mrbkkt1 on this one. I wear my beaters most of the time and pull out the heat when I have a reason to. And I barely even have any heat. At least in comparison to you guys. When I finally get a pair of something nice you better believe I will bust em out when I have a good reason too

Last edited:
Because in 10 years sneakerheads wanna be like
View media item 509152
jk im with mrbkkt1 on this one. I wear my beaters most of the time and pull out the heat when I have a reason to. And I barely even have any heat. At least in comparison to you guys. When I finally get a pair of something nice you better believe I will bust em out when I have a good reason too

I hate to admit it but I'm the same exact way. I keep some of my shoes DS for years before being worn. I need an occasion usually to bust them out.

^Either that or its about the time where the midsole will fall apart if I dont start wearing them.

Until then I need a backstage meet and greet with Kanye to bust out my rerereretroes |I

read that these are getting a random restock, probably due to all your bots thanks NT I get another chance

You already lost. If they tweet it or announce a schedule date you already lost. The only way you catching this is if nike does it by random drop and you get it by being at the right place at the right time.

My size 10s came in.
Backwards lasering on my pair as well. The reflective red material barely reflects too.
Any other sizes have the lasering backwards? Seems it is just the size 10s that are like that.

Oh well at least I was able to cop
/shrug

View media item 508562

Lol must suck to have a pair with backwards letters that you can't read. Maybe it was done on purpose and it says "Help! Nike is making me work 20 hours a day!" in Chinese.

I mean if you guys dont want those backward lasered pairs I will take it off you so you dont have bare the burden of nike's quality control making it look like you got fakes

Last edited:
I'd return it and complain to Nike if it came with backwards letters. That's not a minor defect. That's pretty major cuz it's all over the shoe.

I wonder how the guy that got 4 pairs and posted pictures of them about 5 pages back feels? He got 4 defective pairs. That would erk the crap outta me knowing they're not the way it's supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom