Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

But thousands got canceled
roll.gif
A minority got cancelled...

does owning ebay fees affect you credit?
Yes, they will take you to credit collection for what you owe them.   And then the credit collection agency will harass you by calling you and report you to the credit reporting agencies.  So, if you owe pay.

SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE'S PAIRS ARE BEING DELIVERED. :lol:

But thousands got canceled
:rofl:

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE SEEING AS THERE WERE ONLY A FEW THOUSAND. THOUSANDS CANCELLED WOULD MEAN EVERYONE BASICALLY GOT THEIR ORDERS CANCELLED.

Guess the reasonable NT experts are wrong.

Woo me as Memphis right :pimp:

People actually think Nike truly cares. I could name so many different ways for the RSVP to be done, but they do that bc it's the easiest, as bots make it quicker for them lol

Last edited:
It's killing me on local sneaker groups everybody is saying down with the bots. You think 1% of orders cancelled is going to make people stop? :smh:

so they canceled the bot order. what makes every one thinks the next order won't be the same person with a new account? we still have no chance. then a month later there will be a newer more advance bot. just like how apple is trying to stop the jailbreaking community. at least they're trying to so that's a start

Last edited:
It's killing me on local sneaker groups everybody is saying down with the bots. You think 1% of orders cancelled is going to make people stop?
mean.gif
its a game of cat and mouse, they (nike) will make slight changes, im sure they will red flag accounts and make adjustments.. but until they stop the order from being placed all together.. its going to continue.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom