Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

but they didnt cancel any orders on those pairs...
Canceled orders are nothing new. I can't think of a single release from February-July that went up on ndc and didn't get restocked. They're probably from canceled orders. I've canceled an order of 88 3s. Almost had my denims canceled for putting in wrong billing info. Orders aren't just canceled for using bots.

Last edited:
How's Cole doing anyway
I think the Nike press release from this year said he's getting ready to start high school and can't wait to play high school hoops, so I'm guessing he's doing better, which is awesome.
Cole Johanson participated in the Doernbecher Freestyle program in 2010 and had the opportunity to tell his story through the Air Jordan 3 Retro. A tonal red upper features “COLE” subtly spelled out within a diamond grid pattern, as well as callouts to his two favorite foods (spaghetti and chocolate) behind the pull-tab. But it was two words inscribed on the insole that helped Cole beat his lymphoma: Strength and Courage.

“Those are the two things you need the most,” he said. “Especially courage. I mean, everyone has it, the trick is just not letting it go when hard things happen.” It’s a mantra that Cole continues to embrace as he prepares to start his freshman year at Beaverton High School. He can’t wait to play high school hoops, and, of course, he’ll be rocking a pair of Air Jordans.

[table][tr][td]New Stanton, PA, United States[/td][td]07/23/2013[/td][td]4:26 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][/table]
Its getting closer for me, should receive my pair by tomorrow afternoon. Check to see if yours updated 4wrestling since we around the same way

Last edited:
like everybody else, mine will be here tomorrow as well
nthat.gif

can't wait to rock these, been on the hunt ever since they dropped in 2010

[table][tr][td]New Stanton, PA, United States[/td][td]07/23/2013[/td][td]4:26 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][/table]
Its getting closer for me, should receive my pair by tomorrow afternoon. Check to see if yours updated 4wrestling since we around the same way
Won't lie.  Tears will be shed if these get recalled at this point.

both my pairs will be in tomorrow as well. 

if was one of those that got tracking # then got returned i would get so mad. i dont get why they would ship them out in the first place.

Last edited:
both my mints and db3's got delivered today!! can't wait to go home to check them out!

gonna keep these 2013 on ice and just rock my 2010's for now..

I'll take some nice pics later.. be on the lookout

My shoes are intrastate. :D

Edit: Not sure if there are fakes of these yet, but a dude on Kixify has an 8.5, 9, 10, and 11 for $300.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom