Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Let's put it like this. I am not mad at anyone that got a pair or happy that some people got theirs canceled. I am a little jealous/ salty/ discouraged that no matter what I can not seem to cop off Ndc. Eastbay no problem, footlocker no problem. But limited releases like this discourage me from even trying on a Ndc only release.

Let's put it like this. I am not mad at anyone that got a pair or happy that some people got theirs canceled. I am a little jealous/ salty/ discouraged that no matter what I can not seem to cop off Ndc. Eastbay no problem, footlocker no problem. But limited releases like this discourage me from even trying on a Ndc only release.

Last time i copped something limited off NDC was the Olympic Lebron X and that was before the bots fully took over. Its impossible now. They still goin strong its despite nike"s threats

Haha This.

If you read through his tweets, he even replies to someone asking him how he knows by saying "Im just assuming cause its closer to the weekend and almost the end of the month" 

Edit: Pic  
hahaaaa I was just gonna post this!

It has been almost 3 full days since the release and some people are still tripping over them.    I missed on the AM 95 DB and the LBJ X Denims, got my *****ing on for a few hours and moved on.   Believe me everyone in this forum will miss on a few shoes that they really want... When you do, don't dwell on it and move on.   

I think the Nike press release from this year said he's getting ready to start high school and can't wait to play high school hoops, so I'm guessing he's doing better, which is awesome.
Thank god for the generous hypebeasts and resellers around the world.

only thing that makes me salty is I would have preferred paying $600+ directly to nike benefiting the charity and not some blood thirsty reseller :frown:
Blood thirsty? I think it's simple supply and demand...

If you buy a shoe to re-sell, why would you sell lower than the going market value? That just doesn't make sense to me...

laugh.gif

if there is gonna be a restock it wont be until they know ever order was shipped and had no problems with the customers. This probably means when the 30-40 days passed (thats when you cant dispute a charge on PP/CC any more).  well thats my guess

My shoes are enroute. Now in Louisville, KY. It was ground shipping, but it's only taking 3 days to get to Cali. I got my shipping confirmation on Saturday around 6:00pm.

This!!! However mines shows ETA on thursday it passed KY already :pimp:

only thing that makes me salty is I would have preferred paying $600+ directly to nike benefiting the charity and not some blood thirsty reseller :frown:
If retail was $600.....it doesn't change the supply and the demand is the same so the logical thing is prices change - resell would be $1200-$1300 - shift in prices - one of the principles of micoeconomics - you'd be paying a blood-thristy reseller still!

Last edited:
if there is gonna be a restock it wont be until they know ever order was shipped and had no problems with the customers. This probably means when the 30-40 days passed (thats when you cant dispute a charge on PP/CC any more).  well thats my guess
Oh, hey there mister saboteur! Breaking the hearts of many.....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The restock from a few weeks ago had kd pre heats and denims which both released just a few weeks before tho...

Last edited:
I'm not getting my hopes up on these cancelled pairs.. don't get me wrong i hope i'm around when they get put back up, but i'm not gonna be stalking my phone or computer everyday waiting  

Last edited:
If retail was $600.....it doesn't change the supply and the demand is the same so the logical thing is prices change - resell would be $1200-$1300 - shift in prices - one of the principles of micoeconomics - you'd be paying a blood-thristy reseller still!
Probably, but resellers may not have the same financial flexibility to load up on multiple pairs. Then it's another discussion on how willing buyers are at $600 and $1200 price points.

I honestly can't think of another market that shares similar dynamics to the reseller and end purchaser relationship. Gasoline is a finite product in demand, but nobody is stocking up with the intentions to resell. iPhones? No. High end luxury vehicles? No.

The restock from a few weeks ago had kd pre heats and denims which both released just a few weeks before tho...

True, but that was part of a restock that was building up the previous 2-3 months. You could probably say the same for any heat that drops a few weeks before the next alleged restock in September/October.

Last edited:
Probably, but resellers may not have the same financial flexibility to load up on multiple pairs. Then it's another discussion on how willing buyers are at $600 and $1200 price points.

I honestly can't think of another market that shares similar dynamics to the reseller and end purchaser relationship. Gasoline is a finite product in demand, but nobody is stocking up with the intentions to resell. iPhones? No. High end luxury vehicles? No.

concert tickets

True, but that was part of a restock that was building up the previous 2-3 months. You could probably say the same for any heat that drops a few weeks before the next alleged restock in September/October.

Before apple changed the way they released their phones/tablets the very same thing was going on. People were lined up to buy as many as they could and flip them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom