Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

My shoes are intrastate.
happy.gif

Edit: Not sure if there are fakes of these yet, but a dude on Kixify has an 8.5, 9, 10, and 11 for $300.
Doubt they are fakes sounds more like some sort of paypal/trade scam.

Kixify seems to have a whole bunch of these lowlifes that have nothing to do but try to scam shoes, I don't even take that site seriously.

My size 10s came in.

Backwards lasering on my pair as well. The reflective red material barely reflects too.

Any other sizes have the lasering backwards? Seems it is just the size 10s that are like that.

Oh well at least I was able to cop

/shrug

Some of my biggest steals on ebay were buying from zero feedback sellers.

EDIT though for $300 you're prob asking to get your money jacked

Last edited:
id say its too good to be true, but for the 0 reps, i have 0 reps on that site even though ive had a few sales. they just started the reps system recently. 

I'm new to Ebay and a lot of people messaged me asking to ship next day fedex... 0 feedback buyers... not sure whats up with that...
Nothing good. Wait until paypal says ok to ship, and only to the confirmed paypal addy. Also log in to your paypal for the payment ok, people sometimes try to send fake pp emails saying you got a payment....

Nothing good. Wait until paypal says ok to ship, and only to the confirmed paypal addy. Also log in to your paypal for the payment ok, people sometimes try to send fake pp emails saying you got a payment....
This. Charge him for the next day shipping but don't ship until AFTER everything cleared.

i have zero reps because i owe ebay like $500 ebay fee. I didnt know it was so damn expensive to sale and didnt calculate that into my asking price.. 

from a source? or you could just post the link to the tweet

and no one has heard of him. i'm sure he's a reliable source
eyes.gif

@the hater boxden -- 99.9% of the time i love your comments man (funny dude)

BUT...let's not pretend we're not gonna check Fri morning "just because" 
tongue.gif

ebay takes a monthly amount away as well, if im not mistaken...they def used to do it that way^^

wow... after a sale ebay takes away what 15%? plus paypal 3%? and whatever is left if yours correct?
Shoes (on ebay) are 10%.  Paypal is an additional fee of 2.9% + 30 cents (keep that in mind when sellers try to say the paypal fee is 4%...complete lie)

I'm new to Ebay and a lot of people messaged me asking to ship next day fedex... 0 feedback buyers... not sure whats up with that...
Its a scam. They send you fake confirmation pay pal emails and by the time you realize whats up its too late since you overnighted em. Sellers need just as much protection as buyers do nowadays

Back
Top Bottom