Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

those 9s look nice

funny thing the db3 and the motorboats have the same different color reds in the shoe :x ....:D ...:lol:

get new glasses dude
You've got to be the all time most hating motorboat 9s dude ever.
Yea they've got 18 different colors of red.
Yea they could have been done a whole lot better [COLOR=#red]but they aren't that terrible[/COLOR].

did you seriously just type those last 5 words after typing the first 3 lines :rofl: you proved my point with no effort from me :rofl:

Last edited:
lmao..... i mean if u got both shoes its clear as day they both have a darker red on bottom half and lighter red upper. 3s are way better hands down, thats all i was saying since people hate the 9s cause of different shades of red.

DB 3's orders which were cancelled due to bots, will PROBABLY appear on http://Nike.com   on Friday at 8 A.M. RT
From a source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to run home on lunch and pick these bad boys up (FedEx left them on the front porch... not risking it)... size 13 in all its glory

it's times like these I really value overnight shipping 

Last edited:
I'm so discouraged. Saw a 14 year old rocking a pair at my local coffee shop. Asked him what he paid and he told me retail. Smh I need faster Internet or something.

from a source? or you could just post the link to the tweet

and no one has heard of him. i'm sure he's a reliable source
eyes.gif

th

did you seriously just type those last 5 words after typing the first 3 lines
roll.gif
you proved my point with no effort from me
roll.gif
Looked worse once I read it back myself but I still like them.

One of the top 3-4 IX's that dropped late last year.

I agreed with this, but i got flame on. Honestly, nike should make the rerelease include some sort of a $200-250 donation. With the release you get the shoes and a certificate of donation. You could write it as a tax deduction, if you want, but at least the high price will steer some folks away. At least the hospital would be winning and more people will settle for one pair.
But if you were the actual one to do a donation nike couldn't write it off as their own tax deduction...

I'm so discouraged. Saw a 14 year old rocking a pair at my local coffee shop. Asked him what he paid and he told me retail. Smh I need faster Internet or something.
Retail plus his $200 RSVP service. And mom paid for all if it

hating for nothing. let the young guy live, man. he did nothing to you guys. at least he was wearing them instead of trying to flip them.

from a source? or you could just post the link to the tweet

and no one has heard of him. i'm sure he's a reliable source
eyes.gif

Haha This.

If you read through his tweets, he even replies to someone asking him how he knows by saying "Im just assuming cause its closer to the weekend and almost the end of the month" 

Edit: Pic  

Last edited:
Wonder how many people are going to sacrifice their entire afternoon in front of a computer hoping for another NDC Tuesday evening restock?

Why discouraged tho?

hating for nothing. let the young guy live, man. he did nothing to you guys. at least he was wearing them instead of trying to flip them.

Hence why I said discouraged guys. I am not mad at him for rocking them. In fact I was happy to finally see a pair. I even complimented the young man. There was no hate involved. Just bitter jealousy that I can not get through on Ndc.

Lmao Eddia Murphy in your pic tho :rofl: :rofl: ..... im dying right now, where Johnny gill at

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom