Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I just got my order for the DB's. No ship confirmation at all. They just showed up. Order still says "preparing for shipment" on Nike's website. So be on the lookout..you may be in for a nice surprise. :smokin

Update... hope has raised to 2%.
I assume either UPS/Nike is incompetent and can't handle a few hundred returns or the package will be intercepted at the next major hub.

Very interested in how this turns out as it could influence how things are going to happen in the future.

Last edited:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE ABOUT TO DO WITH ALL THOSE MINTS. THEY AREN'T SELLING FOR MUCH IF THEY MOVING AT ALL.

exactly why i took them out of my cart. the DB 3s stole ALL the Thunder away from the Mints. Out the gate they were only selling for $375 shipped, which means by this upcoming weekend theyll only be selling for $320-330, not even worth it to sell.

on another note, my package just hit Illinois. cant wait to see these in person :D

Update... hope has raised to 2%.

View media item 507915

BRO YOU GONNA GET THOSE SHOES. UPS HIT NIKE WITH THAT STIFF ARM. :lol:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE ABOUT TO DO WITH ALL THOSE MINTS. THEY AREN'T SELLING FOR MUCH IF THEY MOVING AT ALL.

exactly why i took them out of my cart. the DB 3s stole ALL the Thunder away from the Mints. Out the gate they were only selling for $375 shipped, which means by this upcoming weekend theyll only be selling for $320-330, not even worth it to sell.

on another note, my package just hit Illinois. cant wait to see these in person :D

EVEN $320 SEEMS HIGH. DB3 REALLY DID STEAL THE SHOW NOT TO MENTION THEY WEREN'T EVEN LIMITED. THAT NIKE GAME PLAYING ON HAZELS AND MINTS :lol: . STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PRICE HIKE ON THOSE TWO VS. DENIMS.

Last edited:
those 9s look nice
sick.gif

So easy to spot the Beta Peacocks...:lol:

Always trying to stay relevant and/or typing that 1-up post...

Last edited:
NOPE.

DON'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR ALL THAT. I'VE NEVER ONCE USED OVERNIGHT AND I ALWAYS GET THEM PRETTY QUICKLY. IT WAS EVEN BETTER WHEN I STILL LIVED IN MEMPHIS. I WOULD GET THEM FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING USING FREE SHIPPING OPTION.

Ah, yes, Yeezy's waiting for me when I got home Tuesday afternoon from work.

Back
Top Bottom