Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

FREAKIN BS! 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No hate here but a lil salty..all the pics are fire...congrats to those who copped to actually rock em...kicks are tough

OneSickRetro - deleted the pic because its not really needed.

Np. I'm just feelin a little emotional right now....mannnnn

I definitely understand. just trying to be mindful of those that will flip or who cant take seeing that kind of stuff.

its always someone that has a full stock pick that's posting them online for every release. We all experience that emptiness at one point or another. Titanium XX3s still hurt my feelings.

I definitely understand. just trying to be mindful of those that will flip or who cant take seeing that kind of stuff.

its always someone that has a full stock pick that's posting them online for every release. We all experience that emptiness at one point or another. Titanium XX3s still hurt my feelings.

lol, repped

Pics of shoes are being erased? Isn't this the correct place to post a pick of your DB3s regardless of how many you have?

Last edited:
Pics of shoes are being erased? Isn't this the correct place to post a pick of your DB3s regardless of how many you have?
If people didnt catch feelings..... Yes. I'm on mobile so I can't see sigs but it would appear everyone (or mostly everyone) has been respecting the "no buy/sell" rule

Lmao this thread tho. Cats losing mind over these. Deleting pics now? Haven't seen salt like this in awhile

Last edited:
damn that's like $8K right there.

I respect the hustle. Dummies keep paying for them, so resellers gonna keep reselling.

Hopefully China throws another monkey wrench into the game and starts pumping out unauthorized pairs of these.

Damn that is the first large bunch I have seen of larger sizes. I see a 12 and a 13 and most look similar in size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom