Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

nerd.gif

Last edited:
finally just got my shipping notification for fedex overnight.. now i can finally relax a little.. can't wait until tomorrow.

Shipping confirmation for one of the pairs that just got sent back to Nike. Calling it in advance.

The quantities on this "supposed restock" isn't that large. This isn't anything new if you guys have been buying Jordan's all year. Nike and Finishline tweet this after all major releases but nobody as ever cared until now. For example, Finishline always releases their cancelled pairs on Wed at 8am EST and it's usually 3-4 sizes and by the time you even click on the shoe its gone. As for Nike, they've been releasing cancelled orders in the same quantity 3-4 sizes at the beginning of the following quarter. So that'll give you an idea when these will be "stocked" don't lose any sleep waking up every morning.

sthebest, idea sounds good but what about the people that actually have a job?!

easy. release those shoes after 5pm EST. more specifically between between 7-10 PM. no exact date, no exact time. the shoes will magically pop up on NDC and possibly just announce the shoes are now available along with the link.

resellers will be so caught off guard and their entire nights all week long will be ruined. the problem is that too many people are prepared for these releases well before the launch time.

TBH, sometimes I feel the game is so messed up, makes me wanna just quit. Buying kicks shouldn't be this difficult. Practically begging a company to take your money you STILL CAN'T get shoes you want. Once upon a time this use to be fun. #endrant
I quit once before, when niketown abandoned honolulu, but started up again last year, when my shoe stock was 5 years old and stale. It was fairly easy, but its gotten to rediculous imposibility to get anything this year. Countless wasted friday nights (2 or 3 am here), the yeezes dropping in the middle of the paqiao fight (real lame).only good cops were the camo foams and black bottom 9s for me. The game has lost its luster. Its starting to disintegrate under its own weight.i just want a 3, 5 and 7, and im done.

something about the DBs bring out the worst in people 
laugh.gif
 and Osyrhiz with the come up. went from SB dunks to pulling all the Js. haha

Back
Top Bottom