Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

And these 12 year olds have a better sense of adapting to new ways of getting shoes than some of the 30+ year olds that keep complaining about how they wish things would go back to how they were back in the day.
Yeah, cause it's 12 year olds writing the codes,right.

Elance started the 'Bot' craze, then social media, again, played the detrimental role in advertising the services.

You shouldn't have to "ADAPT" to buy shoes. 

I'm sure you can still e-fake your hustle. 

Those pesky Nike NINJAS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus, these cancelations are costing Nike 100's of 1000's of man hours which is extremely expensive.

Yes, they will eventually sell the canceled orders, but they can never make up all the hours lost.  Plus all of the time and effort to sell the shoes a second time.
The cancellations/returns cost Nike next to nothing in the big picture.

UPS ain't sweatin' all these returns.  The returns from sneakers are only a fraction of what else gets returned through mail.

It's laughable that people think that sneakers have a ginormous impact on the world. 
roll.gif

This little hobby is just a blip on the global commerce scale...if that.

They just intercepted probably hundreds, if not thousands of packages for not only DB 3, but for Mint LeBron's too.

You think they won't ban ip's to prevent them having to go through the releases all over again, using all that time/money?

Think again.
I SIR AM OVER MY REP LIMIT!
pimp.gif

UPS ain't sweatin' all these returns.  The returns from sneakers are only a fraction of what else gets returned through mail.

It's laughable that people think that sneakers have a ginormous impact on the world. 
roll.gif

the man has to feed his cats though
laugh.gif

Believe it or not, I would say probably 75% of the kids out there with bots don't know how to change their IP address.
Not possible if you are behind a router like at most universities.  And most IPs are temporary and get cycled through weekly or daily.

And I think most ISPs also use DHCP to cycle through IPs.  Static IPs are rare.

And these 12 year olds have a better sense of adapting to new ways of getting shoes than some of the 30+ year olds that keep complaining about how they wish things would go back to how they were back in the day.
Yeah, cause it's 12 year olds writing the codes,right.

Elance started the 'Bot' craze, then social media, again, played the detrimental role in advertising the services.

You shouldn't have to "ADAPT" to buy shoes. 

I'm sure you can still e-fake your hustle. 
laugh.gif
 there's plenty of people getting shoes not having a clue how to code. The internet is your friend but obviously you spend most of your time complaining on it.

laugh.gif
 e-fake my hustle. Don't be mad that other people do it better than you and don't have to settle for selling garbage shoes in their sig.

laugh.gif
 there's plenty of people getting shoes not having a clue how to code. The internet is your friend but obviously you spend most of your time complaining on it.

laugh.gif
 e-fake my hustle. Don't be mad that other people do it better than you and don't have to settle for selling garbage shoes in their sig.
Only shoe I've missed this year was this and its more than likely due to the guy who routed everyone to a 10.5. So, try again.

Do you see the prices in my sig? Exactly. Again, whomp whomp. They'll vouch for me at FC when it comes shoes you wouldn't consider garbage

At least THB provides proof for his talk. You just emoticon and lie. It sucks that you're from L.A., making us look bad.

Last edited:
i highly doubt they would ip ban you. 

They just intercepted probably hundreds, if not thousands of packages for not only DB 3, but for Mint LeBron's too.

You think they won't ban ip's to prevent them having to go through the releases all over again, using all that time/money?

Think again.

Show me proof that they intercepted hundreds. Word of mouth isn't proof.

Think again.

man nike need to hurry up and cancel them orders already and start putting them shoes back up. so i can grab me another one to ice. 

Nike had no issue selling pre-social media.

People are going to always buy shoes. People will always want Nike. Their silhouettes are already preferred by the masses. They have all the popular athletes and they have MJ. Shoes always sold out..it just took time. 

Toros hit 400k, SOLD OUT.

Breds hit 600k, SOLD OUT, numerous times.

The hype is artificial. People can't have what they want because Nike doesn't produce enough. 1999 Niketalk was all about success. 2013, it's all about botcess.

Social Media ruined society and buying sneakers.
So true.  I remember on 2001 being a member and my only worries copping kicks then was getting sniped on ebay by another niketalk member named SCONES for the gems that used to pop up there.  I learned the art of bid-sniping that day he outbid me on a ds pair of OG olympic 7s ds by only .50 cents.  

Ebay was a gold mine if you had the funds, and since it was in its early days I remember buying OG hare 7's ds in OG box for less than 280.  I sold it to an overseas buyer for 475... and watch it pop up time to time for on ebay 1,000.00 plus...

But yes social media has ruined the culture....mainly creating this artificial hype that has birthed hypebeasts and re-sellers and even worse overseas grey market sellers.  

Also the sad thing is the "new generation" get a hold of new releases and want to trade for mostly kicks that are rarer and harder to find than what they have but the are so caught in the hype they feel the trade is justified.

Think again.

You think every single person that is having their package sent back to Nike has posted a screenshot? :lol:

C'mon, this isn't the only place on the internet that people discuss sneakers.

I would say DEFINITELY hundreds of pairs are being sent back, thousands is a stretch.

...Think again.

Last edited:

Think again.

You think every single person that is having their package sent back to Nike has posted a screenshot? :lol:

C'mon, this isn't the only place on the internet that people discuss sneakers.

I would say DEFINITELY hundreds of pairs are being sent back, thousands is a stretch.

...Think again.

I've only seen one screenshot of this.

If hundreds were sent back you would see a few more.

Stop making things up, wheres my conspiracy theorist Memphis when you need him.

Think again.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Only shoe I've missed this year was this and its more than likely due to the guy who routed everyone to a 10.5. So, try again.

Do you see the prices in my sig? Exactly. Again, whomp whomp. They'll vouch for me at FC when it comes shoes you wouldn't consider garbage

At least THB provides proof for his talk. You just emoticon and lie. It sucks that you're from L.A., making us look bad.
Vouch for you at FC? 
laugh.gif
 Why don't I meet you there and we compare my sales to your sales this year there.

Looks like they shipped the last of my DBs from Nike I'll make sure to take a pic of all my pairs and tag you when they get in.

If someone is caught and gets their IP banned.....I don't think it would bother them lol getting a new IP is easy.

Reselling shoes is actually a job for some people, that's how bad it is these days.
Unless you have some type of ridiculous hookup, you'd be better off actually working (even a minimum wage job) as opposed to reselling shoes. The profit is rarely worth the effort put in. Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news. Also, if you're looking to cop a charity sneaker just to resell...
mean.gif

View media item 507607

roll.gif

Yup, it might cost 1-2 days of OT for the ITs if they are not on salary, but most of those packages haven't got far and they will be returned right back in no rush. Think about it, they do give free returns for all members.

Vouch for you at FC? 
laugh.gif
 Why don't I meet you there and we compare my sales to your sales this year there.

Looks like they shipped the last of my DBs from Nike I'll make sure to take a pic of all my pairs and tag you when they get in.

Reseller off!

Keep your epeens in your respective pants, fellas.

So true.  I remember on 2001 being a member and my only worries copping kicks then was getting sniped on ebay by another niketalk member named SCONES for the gems that used to pop up there.  I learned the art of bid-sniping that day he outbid me on a ds pair of OG olympic 7s ds by only .50 cents.  

Ebay was a gold mine if you had the funds, and since it was in its early days I remember buying OG hare 7's ds in OG box for less than 280.  I sold it to an overseas buyer for 475... and watch it pop up time to time for on ebay 1,000.00 plus...

But yes social media has ruined the culture....mainly creating this artificial hype that has birthed hypebeasts and re-sellers and even worse overseas grey market sellers.  

Also the sad thing is the "new generation" get a hold of new releases and want to trade for mostly kicks that are rarer and harder to find than what they have but the are so caught in the hype they feel the trade is justified.
Hey, it's our fault for not adapting, right? 
laugh.gif

Vouch for you at FC? 
laugh.gif

I'll be there tomorrow around 11 a.m. to pick up a check. 5'11, Mexican, with glasses in a GS, still has dealer plates but PM me and you can text me so I can meet you an exact spot.

Take it to PM if you have anything else to say.
Reseller off!

Keep your epeens in your respective pants, fellas.

Last edited:
Just got shipment confirmation email from Nike for my overnight order.

For those who ordered with overnight shipping and didn't get a tracking number Saturday or a cancellation email, check your inbox!

I'd love to be the fly of the Nike/JB ops meeting tomorrow. They're probably laughing at the whole drama. At least we didn't have to see any sneaker related deaths or robbery stories.
Again, there will always be a market/demand for the shoes, especially the OG colors. To add to it, they have a huge cache to rely on JB, Lebron, Kobe, KD, Pippen, etc.
The gr new color retros are the ones that need the demand. If only retros released there would be no steady flow in sales. Only worrying about demand for OG retros will really limit Jordan brand's money making potential

Back
Top Bottom