Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

The quantities on this "supposed restock" isn't that large. This isn't anything new if you guys have been buying Jordan's all year. Nike and Finishline tweet this after all major releases but nobody as ever cared until now. For example, Finishline always releases their cancelled pairs on Wed at 8am EST and it's usually 3-4 sizes and by the time you even click on the shoe its gone. As for Nike, they've been releasing cancelled orders in the same quantity 3-4 sizes at the beginning of the following quarter. So that'll give you an idea when these will be "stocked" don't lose any sleep waking up every morning.
only humans lose sleep. lol

Woke up i the middle of the night to check my e-mail (weird habit... but with work I have to) and finally got my tracking info. They were sent to Fedex yesterday around 2pm and I didn't get any updates until after 130-2am.... weird...

They're in route though and apparently will be in Buffalo today. Hopefully Nike doesn't pull any funny business...

Last edited:
Mine did the weird departure scan/arrival scan in Memphis a few minutes later thing overnight around 1am...still no cancellation email though. I can't wait for this release to be over one way or another.

Last edited:
This aren't mine, but I'm sure this auction got a lot of people salty here.  Everyone on NT is watching this auction and hoping his pairs never sell.

Anyone receive status for standard shipping? Mine said shipped but ups haven't receive the package yet. Are they taking care of overnighter first?

This aren't mine, but I'm sure this auction got a lot of people salty here.  Everyone on NT is watching this auction and hoping his pairs never sell.
Greed, if he listed them all for $600 they'd be gone in an hour.

Ebay is flooded with them, everybody wants a quick come up.

Last edited:
Greed, if he listed them all for $600 they'd be gone in an hour.

Ebay is flooded with them, everybody wants a quick come up.
I'm all about free market and capitalism, but this is just wrong.  Jordan Brand should have auction off all DB shoes, just like the Nike Mag.  Resellers are ruining it for everyone!

I get the greed argument... I really do... but it is capitalism at it's finest. It is no different than someone selling baseball cards, sports memorabilia, or really if you want to get deep any form of narcotics. Sellers will sell them for what people will pay... if people didn't have ultimate thirst and actually pay this price for these... it wouldn't happen. If people are dumb enough to pay that much for them... don't knock the guy for putting them out there for that much. 

Last edited:
Anyone receive status for standard shipping? Mine said shipped but ups haven't receive the package yet. Are they taking care of overnighter first?
Yeah, some of us have received status updates for ground shipping. What I said a couple posts above yours about mine having the departure scan and then an arrival scan back in Memphis a few minutes later was for standard shipping. It seems like there hasn't been any pattern...some people who ordered overnight just got their status updates last night.

Last edited:
I'm all about free market and capitalism, but this is just wrong.  Jordan Brand should have auction off all DB shoes, just like the Nike Mag.  Resellers are ruining it for everyone!

I agreed with this, but i got flame on. Honestly, nike should make the rerelease include some sort of a $200-250 donation. With the release you get the shoes and a certificate of donation. You could write it as a tax deduction, if you want, but at least the high price will steer some folks away. At least the hospital would be winning and more people will settle for one pair.

I agreed with this, but i got flame on. Honestly, nike should make the rerelease include some sort of a $200-250 donation. With the release you get the shoes and a certificate of donation. You could write it as a tax deduction, if you want, but at least the high price will steer some folks away. At least the hospital would be winning and more people will settle for one pair.
I think that would just drive the retail price up.. 200/250 isn't out of the range for resellers..

This pic got me so salty
mean.gif
ooooo so that's why i waited 26 mins on NDC and got nothing Thanks guy 
ohwell.gif

Yeah, some of us have received status updates for ground shipping. What I said a couple posts above yours about mine having the departure scan and then an arrival scan back in Memphis a few minutes later was for standard shipping. It seems like there hasn't been any pattern...some people who ordered overnight just got their status updates last night.

Thanks. I kept reading overnight so I thought Nike forgot about us lol. Mine been stuck ever since Saturday. Got tracking but ups haven't recieve the package yet.

Last edited:

That would make the price about $500 ...I think it would steer away SOME folks but resellers will always be resellers theyll still buy it and sell it for $1500+

I dont think these would really solve anything

This right here makes me sick i waited like a chump for 26 mins on NDC for one sz 10 actually wear SALTY I got high blood pressure from all this 
Haha. It's just a pair of shoes.  They aren't going to help your ball game.  They aren't going to help you score with the women (or men).  And they surely not going to get you a higher paying job or a raise.  They will help deplete your bank account.  

Back
Top Bottom