Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

These analogies.... Smh
They are freakin shoes.... Jeez!!!
Its like the end of the world for some of you folks!

id rather miss out than to pay for a service. Guess you and Lance Armstrong have the same mentality. How many people feel bad for him now that he's been busted and dude raised millions for cancer victims.

all you do is run your mouth towards people are aren't with the program and massage those that are. 4wrestling definitely doesn't need to defends himself because you are too busy doing so for him.
Really! so you'd say "no I don't want a pair and prefer to take a L" if your boy could get one for you with his bot... ok....

And I wish everybody could get a pair, even the salty ones here running their mouth towards people getting their orders cancelled...

Oh and btw... I struck out miserably Saturday... but thankfully one of my boy had my back.... 

Last edited:
id rather miss out than to pay for a service. Guess you and Lance Armstrong have the same mentality. How many people feel bad for him now that he's been busted and dude raised millions for cancer victims.

all you do is run your mouth towards people are aren't with the program and massage those that are. 4wrestling definitely doesn't need to defends himself because you are too busy doing so for him.

Really! so you'd say "no I don't want a pair and prefer to take a L" if your boy could get one for you with his bot... ok....

And I wish everybody could get a pair, even the salty ones here running their mouth towards people getting their orders cancelled...

grow up. i wouldn't need my boy to get me one with his bot since i have my own money. its my choice to stand by how i feel about the situation. you think i haven't been offered services for free because im NT staff? i ALWAYS say thanks but no thanks.

shoes aren't everything and my personal feelings about this era are what they are.

also, if I really wanted to join the crowed, id write my own tool. i just choose not to.

Last edited:

No one is salty. It's comical. All 4wresting aka "jesse" does is TROLL, GLOAT and BOAST about his credit limit, how he can teach you to resell, etc.

It's hilarious it happened to him. HILARIOUS. my side hurts from all the laughing I did this morning.

that's your opinion and you keep pushing that on people that aren't trying to hear it. id rather miss out than to pay for a service. Guess you and Lance Armstrong have the same mentality. How many people feel bad for him now that he's been busted and dude raised millions for cancer victims.

I'm past this release. And at the end of the day, they're just shoes (seriously).

But since early winter, buying shoes has become a frustrating experience. Not to say, it wasn't before (because it was) but now, shoes literally sell out in 60 seconds to 5 minutes thanks to these shenanigans. I don't care about the shoes that much to engage in this sort of shoe arms race nor do I want to give resellers the satisfaction of making a profit from me.

Honestly, I'm okay with keeping it moving but not the, "Don't hate the playa, hate the game" mentality. At the end of the day, these bots are making it unfair for the honest sneaker enthusiasts who don't want to "level the playing field."

If you feel like you need a bot, I'm okay with it. But don't get upset that Nike is cracking down on it or forcing you to develop new means to cheat the system.

grow up. i wouldn't need my boy to get me one with his bot since i have my own money. its my choice to stand by how i feel about the situation. you think i haven't been offered services for free because im NT staff? i ALWAYS say thanks but no thanks.
Grow up!! lol, feel free to pay $600+ for a pair you could get for $175 which is already overpriced, I have better to do with these $425, like paying some bills and buying some gifts to my daughter.... But yea, to each his own...

edit:

also, if I really wanted to join the crowed, id write my own tool. i just choose not to.
such a good man... Anyway, pretty obvious we don't share the same way of thinking which is not surprising since you're doing the police on a forum.

Last edited:
Its all over twitter too

What picture? I missed it...

Game over
tired.gif

View media item 509266

Grow up!! lol, feel free to pay $600+ for a pair you could get for $175 which is already overpriced, I have better to do with these $425, like paying some bills and buying some gifts to my daughter.... But yea, to each is own...

:stoneface:

some people just don't understand.

Just saw it after scrolling back like 5 pages, thanks tho.

It was two pairs also, says 6.9 lbs.

He's a Philly head if I remember correctly.

New Stanton is so close, lol.

So close, but yet... So far.

I need a better alarm. A small peice of me died when I realized i slept right thru all my alarms. Needed a pair of these and another pair of mints. Fire reds tho next week :smile:

Glad lots of nt copped

Last edited:
my question now is

how many people got pairs with a bot program ?

i'm sure memphissfinest did :smokin

i cant hate memphissfinest or anyone else buying selling or using bots
mem stared all this bot crap and i'm sure made a pretty penny off it

i would have done the very same thing
also i think sneakerrsvp know's what hes doing

all i need is a hook up for online and store bots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom