Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

memphissfinest - its not your fault things are the way they are. ive stated it before but its just you capitalizing on it being what it is. ride the wave until nike puts the kibosh on it. i see you even give input on the situation from time to time.

the only issue is when people start feeling themselves and going in gloating on the rack of pairs they get or need to attack members that aren't happy with the cheaters of the system.

im personally not happy about it but i do understand whats going

All of this!

Last edited:
Game over 
tired.gif

View media item 509266

at least you still got your 6 pairs of lebron mints to resell....

this guy 4wrestling man 
mean.gif
  posting pictures of his NDC confirmations smh...reminds me of the attention seeking breezys on my FB

Last edited by a moderator:
WASN'T MY INTENTION. IF I HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, I WOULD OF PLAYED THINGS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I GUESS IF IT WASN'T ME, THEN IT WOULD OF BEEN SOMEONE ELSE ESPECIALLY SEEING AS HOW SNEAKERRSVP HAD HIS SITE UP EXACTLY 1 WEEK BEFORE ME.

first second or third
well you know what your doing man

Last edited:
wow lol.... and "perfectly legit" is funny too. I don't and can't knock people for using bots but you got to be cool with it and not greedy, karma is a *****
Pretty much. It doesn't hurt to keep your dealings off the net. E-props and e-cred isn't necessary.

both of my orders were delivered today, 2 sz 10.5's and the cole is written correctly, not backwards. glad to have them in hand after seeing that nike is recalling packages, i was dreading that damn commitment to fairness email.

man my neighbor missed the UPS guy at 3 for my package. I scheduled a will call pick up for today so now i am waiting for them to call me and tell when the shoes arrived at the facility. Just wanted to get home from work and relax now i have to go out the way alittle

Back
Top Bottom