Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Nike will figure something out...like move to an instagram release platform 
laugh.gif
I can just imagine it now. Watch the IG video at the 7second mark to get the right RSVP code!!! 
roll.gif

Nah. I doubt even the most complex ones are more than 100 short lines of code.

Based on my research:

Also a lot of people a programming bots now. You can find ones that dont get the twitter link, all they do is add to cart. But you can add to cart faster than that if you are an expert. Those go for less than $50 but dont give you a true advantage.

There are ones that hit the twitter link as it goes live. but dont add to cart. those are more expensive since you will be on ndc earlier than most. I have talked to a few of those guys and they always get their shoe. Also NDC wont be able to tell if they used a bot since there is no add to cart script unless they add to cart before it goes live.

There are ones where you can tell it what key words to search for and what size and quantity you want, log on to twitter, and let it do the whole thing. I met someone who who got 6 pairs with this type of bot. Wont go into our conversation more than that tho.
Thanks for the info. Had no idea these bots were that complex, repped.

Nah. I doubt even the most complex ones are more than 100 short lines of code.

actually the best bot out is way more expensive... you can get like 8 pairs on one comp... the bot does everything for u... I mean, everything so you don't even have to wake up sat am.. this **** is crazy

Last edited:
lmao people are getting HURT that they can't spend their money?

get your priorities straight.
Lol im not hurt i got my pair, and with no bot. Plus my package is on its way. Im just saying why its ****** up to people who cant get one pair because of greedy people.

I did and explained why.
I'm probably gonna lock the thread in the next few days if it stays the way it's been.

That would mean 3+ days of bot talk which means done deal.

all my 3 pairs of sz 10 came with the COLE spelt backwards, doesn't bother me at all just giving you guys a heads up for those wondering

How many DB 3's you think the homie Cole has? Real question not even tryin to fu** around.
I would guess at least 10, in different sizes, since he still is a kid, and will keep growing. Probably more though.
Imagine if he had to get them through ndc though?

Man you just made me check my pair. The inside of one of the pairs has the one of "C" parts rubbed off. In the light it looks someone took sandpaper to it... 
mad.gif

Lets be real, if the quality sucks on shoes that Nike gets all the proceeds from. Why do we expect more from shoes they get no money from?

Back
Top Bottom