Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I've never run out of Reps two days straight.....THIS THREAD IS AWESOME! 
roll.gif

My heart is still hurtin though....
frown.gif

All this bot talk should make for an I retesting Red October release. I give this thread another day or 2 before bigj locks it. Haven't seen much doernbecher talk lately

Can't wait till 6 months from now where Bots are a thing of the past :lol:

6 months? That gives resellers plenty of time. Even if you are a reseller and find a good bot for less than $100 now then the bot pays for itself considering you wake up, get your pairs and go back to sleep in 10 mins and you dont have to pay markup on 99% of releases. Then in 6 months when Nike does something about it, programmers will just make a new script that they can sell for $100 again. Nike is making resellers and amateur programmers rich.

Was actually saying I wonder what Nike will do to try and level the playing field a little bit when the Red Octobers are releasing

How much do people charge for these bots? Just curious, not looking to invest in one I dont think its fair. I have my money invested in employees at these fine sneaker stores to gurantee my purchases. Cant knock the hustle though, just glad Nike is stepping it up. 

Techinally that was the bot before rsvp & raffling...having a store employee set your pairs aside for a small "fee"

Last edited:
How much do people charge for these bots? Just curious, not looking to invest in one I dont think its fair. I have my money invested in employees at these fine sneaker stores to gurantee my purchases. Cant knock the hustle though, just glad Nike is stepping it up. 
$50-$150 depending on how good it is and how much the guy ***** with you

But in all honesty you should find a good on for less than $100 if you dont buy into the hype.

Last edited:
$50-$150 depending on how good it is and how much the guy ***** with you

But in all honesty you should find a good on for less than $100 if you dont buy into the hype.
Oh okay. Thought they would be charging a lot more since a lot of people seem to actually get the shoes using these things. Thanks!

u find it necessary to tell us about everything you do... just like u told us how many resellers you have put through college... blah blah stop ****** braggin

u find it necessary to tell us about everything you do... just like u told us how many resellers you have put through college... blah blah stop ****** braggin
My bad chaddaman, you mad? want me to throw you something your way for the next foamposite release? you got chase?

Mine just came in!

Lebron Mints that is...was praying that NDC effed up and swapped out boxes with a db3 order, but nope. 

Oh okay. Thought they would be charging a lot more since a lot of people seem to actually get the shoes using these things. Thanks!

Nah. I doubt even the most complex ones are more than 100 short lines of code.

Based on my research:

Also a lot of people a programming bots now. You can find ones that dont get the twitter link, all they do is add to cart. But you can add to cart faster than that if you are an expert. Those go for less than $50 but dont give you a true advantage.

There are ones that hit the twitter link as it goes live. but dont add to cart. those are more expensive since you will be on ndc earlier than most. I have talked to a few of those guys and they always get their shoe. Also NDC wont be able to tell if they used a bot since there is no add to cart script unless they add to cart before it goes live.

There are ones where you can tell it what key words to search for and what size and quantity you want, log on to twitter, and let it do the whole thing. I met someone who who got 6 pairs with this type of bot. Wont go into our conversation more than that tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom