Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

yep mints & db's
160 without a hookup is a shocker
Right, my man with the MEANNNNNNNN NY accent was the FC of men on his own 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he needs a blood sample too while you're at it
No PM, no show at FC? Ok. 

I actually have have a e-rapport with Jersey so it was sarcasm.

You though, you're a fake. We both in L.A., all the emoticon'n you do but scared to PM someone?
laugh.gif
I don't care about you enough to go out of my way to PM you. And you can PM me too it's a two way street. I'm not the one with the internet hard-on.

11 am at FC on a Tuesday
eyes.gif
It's called having a job. Ain't no one got time for that. I go to FC on the wknds so if you want to meet me there this Sunday I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Just saw it after scrolling back like 5 pages, thanks tho.

It was two pairs also, says 6.9 lbs.

He's a Philly head if I remember correctly.

New Stanton is so close, lol.

So close, but yet... So far.

JUST NOTICED THAT. OF COURSE YOU WILL BE FLAGGED. YOU HAVE THEM BOTH UNDER THE SAME ORDER :lol: . EVEN IF IT'S THE DB3'S AND THE MINTS OR TWO DB3'S. TWO "LIMITED" SHOES UNDER ONE ORDER WILL RAISE SUSPICION. I'M GUESSING IT WAS PROBABLY 2 DB3'S :lol: . I'M SURPRISED WE HAVEN'T SEEN MORE TRACKING DETAILS LIKE THIS POSTED IF NIKE RECALLING PACKAGES WAS SO WIDESPREAD.

That bot thread has too much going on... That whole a lot of people getting transferred to a 10.5 REALLY screwed me up. Oh well, I'm pretty much over this release. eBay is no help either, 500-700 is WAY too much.
mean.gif

RonsWeedRoom - no need to e-thug. we all internet personalities at the end of the day.
happy.gif
I'm not trying to, honestly.

He's in L.A., I'm in L.A., he talks the talk but wont walk the walk.

All he does is lie. He pointed out he sells at FC, well, if he did then he should've been there yesterday since Tuesdays are check days, not Sunday.

I'll leave it alone.

my question now is

how many people got pairs with a bot program ?

i'm sure memphissfinest did :smokin

i cant hate memphissfinest or anyone else buying selling or using bots
mem stared all this bot crap and i'm sure made a pretty penny off it

i would have done the very same thing
also i think sneakerrsvp know's what hes doing

all i need is a hook up for online and store bots

WASN'T MY INTENTION. IF I HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, I WOULD OF PLAYED THINGS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I GUESS IF IT WASN'T ME, THEN IT WOULD OF BEEN SOMEONE ELSE ESPECIALLY SEEING AS HOW SNEAKERRSVP HAD HIS SITE UP EXACTLY 1 WEEK BEFORE ME.

RonsWeedRoom - no need to e-thug. we all internet personalities at the end of the day. :D
I'm not trying to, honestly.

He's in L.A., I'm in L.A., he talks the talk but wont walk the walk.

All he does is lie. He pointed out he sells at FC, well, if he did then he should've been there yesterday since Tuesdays are check days, not Sunday.

I'll leave it alone.

:lol: you seriously are clueless since they do hold checks for you.

10.5 just arrived and the COLE pattern is backwards... Not sure what to think.

Limited edition "error" or just bad JB quality. 
mean.gif

memphissfinest - its not your fault things are the way they are. ive stated it before but its just you capitalizing on it being what it is. ride the wave until nike puts the kibosh on it. i see you even give input on the situation from time to time.

the only issue is when people start feeling themselves and going in gloating on the rack of pairs they get or need to attack members that aren't happy with the cheaters of the system.

im personally not happy about it but i do understand whats going on.

jdizzle925 - sarcasm.

RonsWeedRoom - reading the pic.... it says they can mail and doesn't say that he has to be there the 1st Tuesday its available. just can only pick it up on a Tuesday.

Last edited:
the only issue is when people start feeling themselves and going in gloating on the rack of pairs they get or need to attack members that aren't happy with the cheaters of the system.
That's all that needs to be said.

-From a "bot" user. 

Back
Top Bottom