Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Just got my pairs
nthat.gif

LOL If she/they know nothing about getting the shoes then bot or no bot around they wouldn't get the shoes anyway since it's TLO and you need to be prepared for every limited kicks nowadays... They would be ****** one way or another....so no man, open your eyes and shut up instead of showing your stupidity... thank you

It's people like you, who only buy shoes if there limited. Ask me how I got that from what you just posted. And your from Brooklyn, smh, yuck.

Sorry you feel that way. But hopefully we meet again in a thread where I don't own the shoes being discussed so you can call me salty for good reason. However I doubt it, cause my money tall it aint retail or bust for me. Once again I feel bad for the little kids who just want a pair of DB 3s who can only afford to get them for retail because there parents gave them the exact amount. But they can't get them because of the unfair advantage other people use. Use to be me a long time ago, my unfair advantage is in my wallet you know how many resellers I put through college?[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]  [/color]
so do u feel special?

It's people like you, who only buy shoes if there limited. Ask me how I got that from what you just posted. And your from Brooklyn, smh, yuck.
 WTF are you talking about kid?! 
laugh.gif
 My favorite Jordan this year is a GR son... and my favorite pick up is a pair of Puma Disc  I got for 50 bucks on ebay... you sound madd stupid but at least I know I made my point since you're going off topic now.

Last edited:
so do u feel special?

No "cheddaman" I don't. Why should I feel special about being paid? I'm just stating why I'm happy orders are cancelled and who I feel sorry for. That's all, do I wake up everyday and say "I'm special I have money". No I work for it, if I won the lotto then hell yeah I would feel special but currently no. Someone is paying me, maybe in a year when I'm paying myself ill send you a message that says "hey cheddaman I feel special now". Go worry about the next Foamposite release in a corner.

Last edited:
 WTF are you talking about kid?! 
laugh.gif

My favorite Jordan this year is a GR son... and my favorite pick up is a pair of Puma Disc  I got for 50 bucks on ebay... you sound madd stupid 

I'm sure I sound "madd" stupid. Because I'm the one why types like a kid. I don't care about your crappy pumas, or what your favorite Jordan is.

people just dont like the fact that people are paying for an advantage over another. thats not called stepping your game up. its called cheating.

and if you havent noticed, these people that were canceled were greedy. they didnt just order 1 pair. they order 3 or so. i feel no pity for them and i am happy their orders were canceled.

am i salty? no. im just realistic. im sure if they ordered 1 pair then nike probably woudnt have said nothing.
My thoughts exactly. If you had "assistance" fine, cop your 1 pair and keep it moving. You're already cheating, now you want to take it even further and cop multiple pairs of a limited release. People couldn't even get 1 pair, and you got 3-4 pairs with ease? That's a Red Flag all day.....

So peoples orders getting cancelled somehow changes things for you dudes that struck out?

The baseball analogy up top was genius, everybody is on roids but quick to point the finger.

If you got your pair through rsvp, you are no better.

Last edited:
I'm definately stayin. I love the salt. I'm sure there was only one way to get in on this or the Brons. First shoe I've missed in a really long time but my own fault so resell was the only way. Nike may have only cancelled a handful of orders and everyone is sayin they are finally doing something. Go write Nike instead of crying in the forums. More than likely these prices wont drop for resell due to how limited these db rereleases are so if your lookin I'd look hard now cause supplies will dry up fast ala motorboat jones. Is there anyone in this thread who can chime in on quality of this release pair?

Haven't picked up an RSVP from Mercer before, but when I went today, it was just a line of dudes waiting outside the store, probably ready to jump on pairs that don't get picked up. Crazy to me how you can just spend the whole damn afternoon waiting around like that just for a chance at some shoes, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Happy someone else order gets cancelled? Why?? Doesn't effect you're outcome either way.
Do I sympathize with those who orders were cancelled? Nope,.. Part of the game.. No need for the endless back and forth

Improvise
Adapt
Overcome

Back
Top Bottom