Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

IT'S NOT IP ADDRESS. 2 SEPERATE PEOPLE IN A "HOUSEHOLD" CAN ORDER THE SAME SHOES AS LONG AS THEY ARE DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS AKA DIFFERENT NIKE.COM ACCOUNTS. THEIR POLICY IS 1 PER A CUSTOMER NOT 1 PER A HOUSEHOLD. I WOULDN'T PUSH PAST MORE THAN 2 PAIRS TO THE SAME HOUSEHOLD THOUGH.

NEXT TIME DELETE YOUR INTERNET COOKIES BEFORE PLACING ORDERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
probably the amount of attempts their programs used to access the item to add to cart

Can someone post the dates to each nike quarter thanks in advance. Getting my hopes up though bots are just going to snatch them back up. Why can't nike just put money in finding a way to freeze or take it out their cart before bots purchase the shoe. That way it gives everybody a fair shot, people without have a better chance of getting them and people with them has a chance to still get them on another device.

people cant read the title.... time to get to work

bosh-sniper-flop.gif

I'm really opposed to the automated systems but for these DB3s I just did an Alonzo.gif and kept rolling. If I can't get releases legit and I can't pay extra to try and guarantee a pair without it being canceled, who really wins?

Canceled orders doesn't mean I have another chance to cop, it just means they will probably pop up when I'm busy doing something and I never stood a chance.

Canceled orders doesn't mean I have another chance to cop, it just means they will probably pop up when I'm busy doing something and I never stood a chance.
exactly... but all these salty people like to dream instead to step their game up...

exactly... but all these salty people like to dream instead to step their game up...

people just dont like the fact that people are paying for an advantage over another. thats not called stepping your game up. its called cheating.

and if you havent noticed, these people that were canceled were greedy. they didnt just order 1 pair. they order 3 or so. i feel no pity for them and i am happy their orders were canceled.

am i salty? no. im just realistic. im sure if they ordered 1 pair then nike probably woudnt have said nothing.

people just dont like the fact that people are paying for an advantage over another. thats not called stepping your game up. its called cheating.

and if you havent noticed, these people that were canceled were greedy. they didnt just order 1 pair. they order 3 or so. i feel no pity for them and i am happy their orders were canceled.

am i salty? no. im just realistic. im sure if they ordered 1 pair then nike probably woudnt have said nothing.

Preachhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I got mine and I'm still glad orders got cancelled. I will always be happy when orders get cancelled for using an unfair advantage. It makes my day better to hear about people who ordered 3 pairs get cancelled.

It took me a day to get over this but its so silly I felt I would post it, i guess to make my self feel better lol. So anyway, like everyone else I was attempting to get the db 3's. When 7 hit I quickly sprang into action hitting the link and size and everything.   I opened up two db 3 windows and one lebron window was getting blocked by a popup but I was like ok the db 3 ones opened pretty quick so I was just waiting. But I noticed it said "you have a product from launch day already in your cart, we suggest checking out even though you will lose your place in line for this item." so I thought it was talking about the db 3's. So i hurry up, and started checking out, even woke my girl up bc i couldnt rmr the address for the cc. So shes rushing and Im all excited and rushing her like "Hurry Im gonna lose them!" So she finally remembers the address and I type it in super quick, didnt even realize the info was stored from chrome and I couldve prefilled it by typing a number 7,  proceed to checkout, start exalting in joy. Then I scroll down the order page and im like "WTF?! WTF IS THIS?!" and right there at the bottom is a picture of those red and gray 89 ones. Then I rmr that last week I had accidentally added them to cart and never removed them... I have never felt so dejected in my life lol. Not bc i missed the shoes but for my shear stupidity and oversight caused by the panic of the apprehension from the possibility of  purchasing some shoes lol. It was so bad my girl took me out to dinner and a movie just  to cheer me up, caused me to take a serious look at how I spend my saturday mornings from now on lol, O well as I guess its "on to the next!" as they say lol.

Step their game up? So how about the normal parent who just wants to order a pair of sneakers for there kids birthday? So they have to research all the ways in which people are trying to beat the system and order shoes? Man shut up, open your eyes and look at the bigger picture. Look at the girlfriend who wants to surprise her boyfriend but knows nothing about the sneaker game should she research on how use an unfair advantage to get shoes? No she should not. She should be able to wake up and click refresh a couple times and if she gets lucky she gets lucky. It's people like you who probably have a lot of nothing in there collection. Step they game up? Man shut up.

Last edited:

this. let's be honest, the majority of people who got these got a advantage. one pair is great, two i can see if you want to keep one DS for the future. but 3 pairs? thats just plain greed and selfish. no one person needs three pairs of the same shoe. and if people claim the third was for a friend/family member, let them get their own shoes or give up your second pair. people looked at this release and saw nothing but dollar signs. i for one am glad i got a pair, these were my second favorite DB release behind the 9s. i always regretted choosing to go after cool grey 11s instead of getting these

IT'S NOT IP ADDRESS. 2 SEPERATE PEOPLE IN A "HOUSEHOLD" CAN ORDER THE SAME SHOES AS LONG AS THEY ARE DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS AKA DIFFERENT NIKE.COM ACCOUNTS. THEIR POLICY IS 1 PER A CUSTOMER NOT 1 PER A HOUSEHOLD. I WOULDN'T PUSH PAST MORE THAN 2 PAIRS TO THE SAME HOUSEHOLD THOUGH.

NEXT TIME DELETE YOUR INTERNET COOKIES BEFORE PLACING ORDERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

I just got a lot of help from this thread and my compsci cousin. Thank you :smokin

I will be well prepared for the next release

Last edited:
The sodium level in this forum is reaching toxic level...   

NIKETALK MODERATORS HAVE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN THE DISCUSSION OF PROGRAMS THAT MAY PROVIDE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN ATTEMPT TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM!!!! SO LET IT GO!

There are ways to step your game up without using bots... I struck out so many times on NDC, JJ etc.... for pairs I really wanted but I was never happy seeing others getting their orders cancelled. I just tried figuring out how to get my pairs. I don't care what you do to get yours, bot no bot...I'd feel like a ***** being happy about a guy's order being cancelled and I'm sure these same salty people, cuz they are madd salty, would personaly snitch to NDC on other members using bots if they could... Sorry but I have no respect for that. People don't like that people are paying for an advantage over other?! Oh well, that's life and life is not fair and bots won't disappear....

And btw, I have a friend who ordered one pair, for himself and he just got cancelled... He used a bot so I guess we should all dance and cheer cuz his order got cancelled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom