Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I agree with what your saying big, but the way this game is set up know, it is highly unlikely to get the pair of limited sneakers from nike without special help. Until nike completely solves the problem we are going to have to continue cheating and take that chance. It gets so annoying striking out on these limited releases because other people are cheating that I have to reserve to cheating myself. And I have never won an rsvp from nike rsvp so if I am going to have to do something to increase my chances on getting something I truly desire, so be it.

There are ways to step your game up without using bots... I struck out so many times on NDC, JJ etc.... for pairs I really wanted but I was never happy seeing others getting their orders cancelled. I just tried figuring out how to get my pairs. I don't care what you do to get yours, bot no bot...I'd feel like a ***** being happy about a guy's order being cancelled and I'm sure these same salty people, cuz they are madd salty, would personaly snitch to NDC on other members using bots if they could... Sorry but I have no respect for that. People don't like that people are paying for an advantage over other?! Oh well, that's life and life is not fair and bots won't disappear....

And btw, I have a friend who ordered one pair, for himself and he just got cancelled... He used a bot so I guess we should all dance and cheer cuz his order got cancelled

View media item 505655

Just stood up out my chair. Stretched... AND DID THE MONEY DANCE!!!!!! Another one downnnnnnnnn.

shameful.gif
anybody salty here??????

I agree with what your saying big, but the way this game is set up know, it is highly unlikely to get the pair of limited sneakers from nike without special help. Until nike completely solves the problem we are going to have to continue cheating and take that chance. It gets so annoying striking out on these limited releases because other people are cheating that I have to reserve to cheating myself. And I have never won an rsvp from nike rsvp so if I am going to have to do something to increase my chances on getting something I truly desire, so be it.

shoes arent everything. integrity takes you a long way.

that said, there is an official BOT thread somewhere in the General section. Take that talk there.

Bad Lieutenant - i can clearly tell you read about 3 words from my post so ill just leave that as is. Im glad the orders were canceled. call me a female all you want. call me salty. at the end of the day, people are gonna do what they want to do. that means i can be 100% happy when i see stuff happen. o well.

you just sound lame to me.

Sorry you feel that way. But hopefully we meet again in a thread where I don't own the shoes being discussed so you can call me salty for good reason. However I doubt it, cause my money tall it aint retail or bust for me. Once again I feel bad for the little kids who just want a pair of DB 3s who can only afford to get them for retail because there parents gave them the exact amount. But they can't get them because of the unfair advantage other people use. Use to be me a long time ago, my unfair advantage is in my wallet you know how many resellers I put through college?

I'm out of this joint... too many salty people here.    I missed on the Air Max 95 DB the other day, got upset and moved on.   KilroytheDon needs to take a chill pill and stop sharing his negativity. 

Cancelled pairs just means people in the know will get more pairs the second time around. Why you all think it's generally the same people that get the shoes when Nike restocks.
fully agreed!

on top of that restocks are almost never announced you gotta be "in the know" or glued to your comp/phone 24/7

Step their game up? So how about the normal parent who just wants to order a pair of sneakers for there kids birthday? So they have to research all the ways in which people are trying to beat the system and order shoes? Man shut up, open your eyes and look at the bigger picture. Look at the girlfriend who wants to surprise her boyfriend but knows nothing about the sneaker game should she research on how use an unfair advantage to get shoes? No she should not. She should be able to wake up and click refresh a couple times and if she gets lucky she gets lucky. It's people like you who probably have a lot of nothing in there collection. Step they game up? Man shut up.
LOL If she/they know nothing about getting the shoes then bot or no bot around they wouldn't get the shoes anyway since it's TLO and you need to be prepared for every limited kicks nowadays... They would be ****** one way or another....so no man, open your eyes and shut up instead of showing your stupidity... thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom