Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

2 people post cancelled orders and the bot talk is back in the thread 
mean.gif
 im out. 

oh, and about the IP thing...it doesn't seem like it would be that hard for Nike to figure it out, considering the default for most routers is to hand out IPs in sequential order. for example, I just looked at my laptop, which has 192.168.0.3 while my phone has 192.168.0.4

That's not your true IP address bro...lol

Just spoke to someone at nike and they said they have no clue how they'll be released and they are still showing 0 as available. Told me to keep checking nike.com launch calendar, smh. I'm just going to imagine these get sent to a niketown or some other nike distribution and they never seen the floor so they don't have to deal with the online mess again

Just spoke to someone at nike and they said they have no clue how they'll be released and they are still showing 0 as available. Told me to keep checking nike.com launch calendar, smh. I'm just going to imagine these get sent to a niketown or some other nike distribution and they never seen the floor so they don't have to deal with the online mess again

wouldn't be surprised if they "restock" all of the retro doernbechers when the new doernbechers release this winter

My guess, depending on the number reposted online next quarter or sent to outlets

Wow didnt think nike would cancel orders.....trying to figure out how they can tell doesnt make any sense lol
They doubt you can add both to cart by yourself and if you use different nike accounts its the ip address. In the future if you want 2 pairs on release day have 1 pair in 1 account's cart and 1 in another. Check out with pair A on your computer. Pull out your phone and sign in to the other account and check out there. 2 different ip addresses. If you're paranoid check out with different cards or a gift card and send them to different addresses.

IT'S NOT IP ADDRESS. 2 SEPERATE PEOPLE IN A "HOUSEHOLD" CAN ORDER THE SAME SHOES AS LONG AS THEY ARE DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS AKA DIFFERENT NIKE.COM ACCOUNTS. THEIR POLICY IS 1 PER A CUSTOMER NOT 1 PER A HOUSEHOLD. I WOULDN'T PUSH PAST MORE THAN 2 PAIRS TO THE SAME HOUSEHOLD THOUGH.

NEXT TIME DELETE YOUR INTERNET COOKIES BEFORE PLACING ORDERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

That's messed up that they cancelled your order, but i guess that's the chance you take.. 

Exactly. You can either have no shot at getting them or get them and have a shot at it not getting cancelled. NDC isn't really doing anything to solve the root of the issue.

Guys? There has been more than one person on NT that got order cancelled for these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom