Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Again surprised they are actually cancelling orders. Its really a futile effort by Nike though. We all know how most of the NDC pairs are obtained. A couple orders being canceled is not going to discourage anyone. :smh:

got through on 3 pair 1 Just got canceled :rolleyes another that i payed with paypal went through 2nd day air. waiting on the last one fingers crossed

Wow didnt think nike would cancel orders.....trying to figure out how they can tell doesnt make any sense lol
They doubt you can add both to cart by yourself and if you use different nike accounts its the ip address. In the future if you want 2 pairs on release day have 1 pair in 1 account's cart and 1 in another. Check out with pair A on your computer. Pull out your phone and sign in to the other account and check out there. 2 different ip addresses. If you're paranoid check out with different cards or a gift card and send them to different addresses.

Last edited:
They doubt you can add both to cart by yourself and if you use different nike accounts its the ip address. In the future if you want 2 pairs on release day have 1 pair in 1 account's cart and 1 in another. Check out with pair A on your computer. Pull out your phone and sign in to the other account and check out there. 2 different ip addresses. If you're paranoid check out with different cards or a gift card and send them to different addresses.

Did all that.

All 3 were cancelled.

im kinda feeling like multiple orders beinn caught in the system, are the ones being canceled...
anyone order one pair and get a cancellation at all?
How can they tell if rms said he ordered 3 with 3 different info's?

I've gotten thru many times with different accounts, same card and address but different names. 

I think Nike puts the orders in a randomizer and viola.

How can they tell if rms said he ordered 3 with 3 different info's?

I've gotten thru many times with different accounts, same card and address but different names. 

I think Nike puts the orders in a randomizer and viola.

wat r the odds all 3 r cancelled tho? most ppl used assistance...thats a huge coincidence

I think he meant voila
laugh.gif
I did. I was mid push on the morning loaf when I responded 
embarassed.gif

wat r the odds all 3 r cancelled tho? most ppl used assistance...thats a huge coincidence
that's what i'm thinking too...if it were truly random, the odds are pretty slim that all 3 get canceled and both of that twitter guy's got canceled too. who knows though...

Would be interesting if NDC put out a procedure on how they are re-releasing thees canceled pairs. About to go searching for a pair, but it would be easier to hold off if they told us more were coming. Even if the chance is smaller than the original release date. Someone has to get them right?? :nerd:

oh, and about the IP thing...it doesn't seem like it would be that hard for Nike to figure it out, considering the default for most routers is to hand out IPs in sequential order. for example, I just looked at my laptop, which has 192.168.0.3 while my phone has 192.168.0.4

Last edited:
Nike cancelling orders. Finally they are doing something right, took them long enough. Now all they need to do is fix the RSVP system.

I am not glad they are cancelling order, I am overjoyed. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom