Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

look back to earlier this morning. i think the majority realized they had no shot at these and came to terms with this. lord knows i had this mindset coming in

Oh we're definitely all crying in the corner, but most of us knew chances were slim. No reason to be bitter to ones who lucked out, no matter how they got em.

For those that have pairs in hand, do these have the same slimmer cut as the retro 88s? the retro 88 was slimmer and leaner than it's previous 2011 jumpman labeled counterpart to be more like the OG NA 1. I'm just curious if they kept the same slimmer profile and this is the trend we can expect so see with newly produced 3's, such as the fire red 3 releasing this August.

I'm just waiting to see what these settle at, price wise. I'm hoping to make a trade, just don't know if I'm going to have to give up two pairs of J's or three.
I knew chances were slim, so I've been building up inventory with recent releases (aquas, etc.).
Congrats to those that got'em and I share the salt with those that tried RSVPs and the TLO. It's all part of the game and it's what makes it fun.

LOL im gonna be scared to do that.

gonna be good, how long is the 15%? i also use ebates and always get 6% cashback.

and last one, is the 15% on discover cashback or they just remove it from the total on your card? never did it before
You really shouldnt be worried about doing it, once the shoes are in your cart, you have a good amount of time to check out before you can get cart jacked. I do it for literally every release. If you wanted to you could just have yourself already logged in through discover and your nike account on one tab, and then when you use the twitter link and add them to your cart on the other tab, they should just automatically show up in the cart that is going through discover. (as long as your using the same nike account for both tabs)

you pay the full amount on your card, but on your next statement they give you a cashback credit for the amount. so since i got the 3s and the mints, ill get like $60 credit on my next statement. Im not sure how long they are doing 15%, I just noticed yesterday when i went to check out. It will most likely go back down to 10 soon. 

It will happen. Some bot orders will get cancelled. I say in two weeks....or Nike hold off with a super restock release like last week during the Black Friday week

not it wont. DBs usually dont restock and there wont be a restock on these, just a few possible cancelled orders. that nike scare tactic doesnt mean anything. if you missed out, its either pay way over retail or move onto the next

not it wont. DBs usually dont restock and there wont be a restock on these, just a few possible cancelled orders. that nike scare tactic doesnt mean anything. if you missed out, its either pay way over retail or move onto the next
I'm sure people got these and the lebrons on ndc and they've been canceling orders like that. Still hoping cancelled pairs go back up online

I'm sure people got these and the lebrons on ndc and they've been canceling orders like that. Still hoping cancelled pairs go back up online
havent heard of anyones pairs getting cancelled, even multiples and theres a bunch of those. actually almost everyone ended up getting early shipping

you see, what none of you seem to understand is that nike doesnt care. they put that so called "policy" so it makes it seem like they are doing the right thing. do you really think they care if someone buys their product with a bot, or manually? no. at the end of the day they make the same amount of money off of each pair regardless of how it was obtained. they arent going to go out of there way and investigate if somebody used a bot, it doesnt change their income. nobodies order is getting cancelled. now all of you stop saying "haaaa you used a bot sucks for you your order is getting cancelled!!!!" because its not gonna happen

Last edited:
havent heard of anyones pairs getting cancelled, even multiples and theres a bunch of those. actually almost everyone ended up getting early shipping
Not this release. I saw people get multiple orders canceled for denims with 1 ip address. Happened later too. Congrats to those that really wanted these and could pick em up. Not hoping for orders to get canceled just so I get a pair but if I can pick up a pair that was canceled, I won't complain

Last edited:
you see, what none of you seem to understand is that nike doesnt care. they put that so called "policy" so it makes it seem like they are doing the right thing. do you really think they care if someone buys their product with a bot, or manually? no. at the end of the day they make the same amount of money off of each pair regardless of how it was obtained. they arent going to go out of there way and investigate if somebody used a bot, it doesnt change their income. nobodies order is getting cancelled. now all of you stop saying "haaaa you used a bot sucks for you your order is getting cancelled!!!!" because its not gonna happen

I wouldn't exactly say that NO orders will be cancelled as Nike has recently cancelled customer's orders citing that fairness policy. Crazy thing is that some have admitted to using bots and some have said they manually purchased items. Now that's some cold blooded stuff by Nike

exactly. nike's main goal and duty to their stock holders is moving stock at a fast rate and keeping hype high. they dont care who gets what. as a side note, this release is a good indicator to what the red yeezy release will be like :x granted it will be near difficult, but i imagine nike will put up the same amount on nike.com

Back
Top Bottom