Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

i thought to get that cashback with discover you had to use the link on their site?

i have a discover card, had i known you didnt have to i would have used that to purchase my Toros :smh:
pretty easy to use it. once the shoes are in your cart and saved under your login account. you can just go to shop discover and go to nike through there, sign into your nike account and the shoes will be in the cart still. Then you check out. I do it for nike and finishline on every release. 

LOL im gonna be scared to do that.

gonna be good, how long is the 15%? i also use ebates and always get 6% cashback.

and last one, is the 15% on discover cashback or they just remove it from the total on your card? never did it before

i came in here expecting crazy salt, but it seems relatively calm. i'm proud of you guys lol 

or are y'all crying in the corner somewhere

Nah, im mad but no point in posting. is someone here gonna make a pair appear in my hand for retail? hell no :x so theres no point in crying about it

Nah, im mad but no point in posting. is someone here gonna make a pair appear in my hand for retail? hell no
sick.gif
so theres no point in crying about it
*truth*

Nope i got confirmation for my other pairs around 8:15-8:25 pm central like everyone else. Its just those two. I don't expect to hear anything until monday.
Yeah I looked back through my email and it looks like for the last 6-8 releases, I got order confirmation on Saturday, shipment confirmation on Monday...it's just making me nervous how so many people here got shipment confirmation already and I'm still waiting.

Fingers crossed.

Came into this thread with the least expectation ever. But lucky enough to strike one. So stoke, but at home I got so much expectation that ill get something and end up with nothing. This vacation rocks. Now heading out to a club to dance the night away.

These mornings are always entertaining! You get those...
"Copped a million pairs"
you get those...
"I hate reseller/hypebeast because I missed mine" but those are the same dudes that "can't hate, smokin" to guys that got 4 pairs...
You get those...
"locked up 3 pairs thanks to my connect"
and the ever so popular...
"all this heat in my pic, oh and other heat happen to be in the background and oh look what I'm wearing now" dudes.
Then you get captain obvious dudes like myself that point and laugh at all the incredibly stupid contradictions that think they have this integrity of the pure sneaker culture.

It's always lovely on release day!

Qft!
And don't forget the "Easy cop!"

I really wanted these but was in line on ndc for 10 min. then I got the sold out message:smh:. Congrats to all who was able to get them.

Back
Top Bottom