Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Haven't picked up an RSVP from Mercer before, but when I went today, it was just a line of dudes waiting outside the store, probably ready to jump on pairs that don't get picked up. Crazy to me how you can just spend the whole damn afternoon waiting around like that just for a chance at some shoes, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Minor compared to what used to be. Remember dudes used to camp for a week?

not gonna lie, i'm salty when i see people post up pics of 5+ pairs and say it was easy to get. oh well, on to praying for a possible DB VI release
laugh.gif

Happy someone else order gets cancelled? Why?? Doesn't effect you're outcome either way.
Do I sympathize with those who orders were cancelled? Nope,.. Part of the game.. No need for the endless back and forth

Improvise
Adapt
Overcome

Haven't picked up an RSVP from Mercer before, but when I went today, it was just a line of dudes waiting outside the store, probably ready to jump on pairs that don't get picked up. Crazy to me how you can just spend the whole damn afternoon waiting around like that just for a chance at some shoes, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Minor compared to what used to be. Remember dudes used to camp for a week?
That's true. I guess the whole camping thing's always just been kinda crazy to me personally. Maybe it's also cuz I'm working now and getting older, but I just couldn't put that kind of time into waiting around like that. But hey, if you're willing to put in that kind of extra time, I guess more power to you for getting extra pairs.

So peoples orders getting cancelled somehow changes things for you dudes that struck out?
Guess we should feel bad for the canceled orders and petition Nike to stop doing things to deter cheating.
pimp.gif
I'm never saying that bigj but lets stop picking and choosing whats frowned upon.

If we start using the word cheat then everybody can find something they don't think is fair to them.

Quote:
Happy someone else order gets cancelled? Why?? Doesn't effect you're outcome either way.
Do I sympathize with those who orders were cancelled? Nope,.. Part of the game.. No need for the endless back and forth

Improvise
Adapt
Overcome
This, until something changes. Not advocating different things that people are doing out here but its gotten to the point that if someone is willing to do something I'd never put the effort in to do then who am I to question their results.

Last edited:
Ordered mine on ebay for $600 shipped, hope the dudes order doesn't get canceled -.-
I need my g*dd*mn shoes!!!!!!!

Ordered mine on ebay for $600 shipped, hope the dudes order doesn't get canceled -.-
I need my g*dd*mn shoes!!!!!!!
Worst case scenario is his order gets canceled, you get a refund, and then you can drop the $600 with another reseller.

Worst case scenario is his order gets canceled, you get a refund, and then you can drop the $600 with another reseller.
True that, I just hope if his order does get canceled he doesn't bs and take weeks to cancel the order and then I have to file a dispute mean while ebay prices sky rocket. He has 100% feedback don't think he wants to mess that up. At least I hope not.

So much salt in here...

Got my pair shipped yesterday which got me surprised and seems like it got upgraded to 3-day select
pimp.gif
hey you got thru? Very nice man. Congratz.. Unfortunately i got struck out... Let me know when you pass it on as VNDS...haha. j/k

glad people got orders cancelled. hope they keep doing it

learn how to not use bots and do it the normal way.

no hate, makes it fair.

thats just me

nike warned, but people laughed it off
I have a feeling we are going to see more of this on future releases. 

well it was only a few orders. if they canceled 100 or more orders id be satisfied.

it would teach people stop using this garbage and do it the fair way.

even if they get rid of bots, hell ill still miss out most if not all releases but at least i know its fair and i had at least a small chance to get a pair.

Out of the 3000 supposed pairs out there, I wonder how many pairs were bought just to resell? Like 2700 pairs? And 300 to people who are actually gonna wear them? Check out the pictures of these dudes who post pics of themselves with multiple pairs. They're fat, greasy, hairy guys who looked like they got beat up in high school. They have no business buying these shoes because they wouldn't look right wearing them. Just getting bought up so they can make a quick buck. Sad!

I think it's safe to say pairs will appear on ndc in the future. Aside from the canceled mtiple orders that'll appear... I was at 21M at about 6:10 picking up a couple of pairs and there was a dude (saddest **** ever) he was waiting there all day (since 11am) to see if he could buy a pair off someone for $450 or even better $400.

Essentially reminded of a person who resells resellers :lol:

He's basically harassing me for a pair. Saying he's a size 9 (coincidentally the size I had... Conveinetely said that he was after asking what size I got). He's like yeah I'm paying $450 or $400... I'm like well get your story straight.

I tell him no sorry Im not interested and I was like but stay until 7 maybe they'll sell the rest (just trying to get him off my back).. He's like nope they know I've been waiting all day. They said leftover pairs are going back to Nike.

:smh: as unlikely as that seems.... Maybe they will. Mercer looked like they got like 6 size runs (I counted about 6 names for size 9). A lot of names remained not crossed off.

They suck though. They don't accept the $5 gift card for release day items. Luckily I had a back-up $100 one that they were forced to accept :smokin

Back
Top Bottom