Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Out of the 3000 supposed pairs out there, I wonder how many pairs were bought just to resell? Like 2700 pairs? And 300 to people who are actually gonna wear them? Check out the pictures of these dudes who post pics of themselves with multiple pairs. They're fat, greasy, hairy guys who looked like they got beat up in high school. They have no business buying these shoes because they wouldn't look right wearing them. Just getting bought up so they can make a quick buck. Sad!
Oh word the guy trying to buy my pair for the cheap was fat af. Taller than me slightly. No way was he my size. His fat foot was not squeezing in my 9.

I have 2 boys here in h-town who used megatron's and chose to ship next day air and have yet to get an order confirmation.  My pair is set for delivery tomm.,   I warned them, even though they were in separate houses and shipped to separate addresses etc. they both used the same program paid some dude 150.00 each for.  

Difference is we got order confirmations at the same time....he used Megatron with 30 MBPS internet speed, I used none with 70 MBPS internet speed.

When I added to cart I waited almost 1 minute to 1.5 minutes in line before checking out.  He says his was instant like he waited in line 5-10 seconds.

We are in the same city, I got shipping confirmation at 2:32 pm he still has yet to get one, I'm a sz 14 and they were 12's. I did have some clearance kids socks in my cart and i was logged in under my usual nike account.  They used guest accounts from the direction of the Megatron programmer......

I also got the lebrons sz 12 under my wife's id and chose free shipping, they shipped today i waited in line 17 minutes before checking out used her macbook.

I know some of us scored, some of us were greedy and got orders cancelled, but I wonder if those who have not got a shipping confirmation yet if nike's IT is investigating their orders?

I've have done things manually, used Rpots Ntwinkle in the past, then just I upgraded internet and click the links.

I don't claim any credit for my success, that credit belongs to a higher power....

3000 total pairs? That seems EXTREMELY high for the production run on these...just saying.

Why? The Black/Gold 1's only came out in New York and only at Nike NYC and a few mom and pops. Didn't even drop on NDC. And there was only 1000 pairs of those.

The DB3's came out at a bunch of NikeTowns and on NDC. 3000 seems right

Last edited:
I have 2 boys here in h-town who used megatron's and chose to ship next day air and have yet to get an order confirmation.  My pair is set for delivery tomm.,   I warned them, even though they were in separate houses and shipped to separate addresses etc. they both used the same program paid some dude 150.00 each for.  

Difference is we got order confirmations at the same time....he used Megatron with 30 MBPS internet speed, I used none with 70 MBPS internet speed.

When I added to cart I waited almost 1 minute to 1.5 minutes in line before checking out.  He says his was instant like he waited in line 5-10 seconds.

We are in the same city, I got shipping confirmation at 2:32 pm he still has yet to get one, I'm a sz 14 and they were 12's. I did have some clearance kids socks in my cart and i was logged in under my usual nike account.  They used guest accounts from the direction of the Megatron programmer......

I also got the lebrons sz 12 under my wife's id and chose free shipping, they shipped today i waited in line 17 minutes before checking out used her macbook.

I know some of us scored, some of us were greedy and got orders cancelled, but I wonder if those who have not got a shipping confirmation yet if nike's IT is investigating their orders?

I've have done things manually, used Rpots Ntwinkle in the past, then just I upgraded internet and click the links.

I don't claim any credit for my success, that credit belongs to a higher power....
What time did you get your order confirmation?

I manually (no bot) added my pair to my cart within what I feel like a second or two after the link went live, was in line for about 30 seconds, then waited a few minutes to check out after quadruple checking my card information was correct. I got my order confirmation email at 8:06a, and still have not received shipment confirmation.
Why? The Black/Gold 1's only came out in New York and only at Nike NYC and a few mom and pops. Didn't even drop on NDC. And there was only 1000 pairs of those.

10 Nike stores and NDC got them. How many pairs do you figure each store got? 100 max? That leaves 2000 pairs unaccounted for. Seems highly unlikely that NDC could've had that many pairs sell out in 2 minutes. I'm really not sure, it just seems illogical to me.

I wonder if Nike can somehow flag orders to be cancelled while they are made, and not count those pairs against their current stock. I was in line for close to 25min and got my order confirmation email at 5:27am PST for my sz. 10.5. I really had lost almost all hope around the 15min mark of waiting but happy I stuck with it and have my pair set to arrive on Wed.

They released in Footlockers in Chicago and Miami.

City Sole was the only store to sell them online ($220 / pair)

Last edited:
if anyone in here legit/trust worthy has a bot that will help me get the DB III's then contact me

i need to get those, this would be the only time id ever use a bot. I NEED THEM BADDDD :smh: :x

glad people got orders cancelled. hope they keep doing it

learn how to not use bots and do it the normal way.

no hate, makes it fair.

thats just me

Fair?

if anyone in here legit/trust worthy has a bot that will help me get the DB III's then contact me

i need to get those, this would be the only time id ever use a bot. I NEED THEM BADDDD :smh: :x

no hate, makes it fair.

thats just me

Fair?

Then it comes down to internet connection and a few other factors I won't mention.

And yes hypocritical comment, due to the salt level.

Last edited:

no hate, makes it fair.

thats just me

Fair?

:rofl:

Apparently nobody helped 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just found it funny that dude was talking about things being fair when it's obvious he went to the other side and it just didn't work out for him.

no hate, makes it fair.

thats just me

Fair?

yea, actually to tell you. multple people messaged me with bots.

guess what, decided NOT to use them...

im straight on that and ill never use a bot, i could give a damn less. if i miss out i miss out but i hope nike goes buck wild and starts cancelling like crazy.

if you want a pair, get it the old fashioned way.

thanks, god bless!

What time did you get your order confirmation?

I manually (no bot) added my pair to my cart within what I feel like a second or two after the link went live, was in line for about 30 seconds, then waited a few minutes to check out after quadruple checking my card information was correct. I got my order confirmation email at 8:06a, and still have not received shipment confirmation.

10 Nike stores and NDC got them. How many pairs do you figure each store got? 100 max? That leaves 2000 pairs unaccounted for. Seems highly unlikely that NDC could've had that many pairs sell out in 2 minutes. I'm really not sure, it just seems illogical to me.
Got my order confirmation at 7:02 am. The Megatron user got his at 7:03. I already had a pair of kids socks in my cart.  Did you use next day air?  I did, they did too and I am also in Htown.

As even if nikestore had 2,000 pairs online they have almost 1.2 million twitter followers. Let's say only 2.5% (highly unlikely this number is way higher) of their followers (30,000) were gunning for these.  30,000 people going for only 2,000 pairs....yeah 2 minute sell out is about right..... and if only 1.25% (15,000) people were going for these still the same results.

no hate, makes it fair.

thats just me

And I am myself my friend. Just a few pages back I said bot orders were getting canceled. Guess because I don't have 20k posts people don't believe me and was saying Nike don't care and all bot orders got through. I just don't believe in paying for a program to better your chances. Sounds like a new gimmick to get rich off of a true passion and not just the latest fad.....but you won't get my hard earn dollars. Now. Patiently awaiting for those canceled orders to go back up on Nike.com......I hope.....,

Got my order confirmation at 7:02 am. The Megatron user got his at 7:03. I already had a pair of kids socks in my cart.  Did you use next day air?  I did, they did too and I am also in Htown.

As even if nikestore had 2,000 pairs online they have almost 1.2 million twitter followers. Let's say only 2.5% (highly unlikely this number is way higher) of their followers (30,000) were gunning for these.  30,000 people going for only 2,000 pairs....yeah 2 minute sell out is about right..... and if only 1.25% (15,000) people were going for these still the same results.
Nah, in a rush to complete my order I just kept the free ground shipping.

I've chatted with Nike's support 3 times now and all 3 reps have assured me that my order is good to go and it's just processing for now...keeping my fingers crossed.

yes. from what ive seen the 2010s looks flawless and the 2013s looks like it was painted on or something :lol:

2013s have a dimmer 3m on the rand around the elephant print. im not complaining, i actually like the toned down 3m better. the red lighted 3m flows better with the shoe and the brighter red and more emphasized gold patterned lasering looks great.

So nike made 3,000 when at least 30,000 wanted them they're just as unfair as the bots with this limit crap smh. I'm pretty sure they would've sold 30,000 of these then there would be happy customers and most importantly more money for the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom