Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

This clown on eBay has a pair up for $6500. I messed around and sent him a message asking if he would take $5500. Check out his sorry *** response :rofl:

c9XUwWr.jpg

Since i got the 2010s already vnds i hit some dude up in a FB group seeing if hell trade straight up his Size 7 Tiffs vnds for my DS size 7 DB3s. He said he really wanted cash and wasnt sure how much these are actually going for. 

He was asking 500+ shipping, i personally think he would have had a better deal considering he can maybe get 6 for Db3s but its all good the hunt continues for tiffs

Since i got the 2010s already vnds i hit some dude up in a FB group seeing if hell trade straight up his Size 7 Tiffs vnds for my DS size 7 DB3s. He said he really wanted cash and wasnt sure how much these are actually going for. 

He was asking 500+ shipping, i personally think he would have had a better deal considering he can maybe get 6 for Db3s but its all good the hunt continues for tiffs

it is a good deal because the money matches dollar for dollar

i almost traded my sz 13 for a ds sz 12 kd iv asg but couldnt pull the trigger

Last edited:
Me too.  They never respond to me.  Not even the local stores reply to my tweets.
i never @ them or dm them unless they are replying at the moment. if you do it when they are off then who knows how many people @ them after you.

Anyone have an update on "Cole" backwards? Nike actually offer something for people who complained about that?

People are definitely holding onto these.  I've been trying to trade a couple of DS pairs of shoes for these and no one is going for it.

Beautiful shoe and very limited release.  It's going to be tough to get anything below $500.  With that said, I will be very interested to see what JB does with the cancelled orders, etc.  Call me optimistic (which I know I'm being), but the fact that JB released 300K Toros has me hoping that they may release some more of DB IIIs.  I know, I know, not realistic at all.  One can hope though...

Y'all should know better. It's so obvious he was messing with him... the price, his response, the question he chose to post on his listing and his 100% feedback for (good) kickz prove that he knows what he's doing. I bet he sold them already with paypal and put the price up this way nobody would buy them so no ebay fees...

I'm hearing August 10th Nike is re-releasing the canceled pairs of those DB3s. This is what my homegirl said, she also called the RD for the Lebron Champ Pack like 3 months ago lol. 

Dead weekend?

The Lebron X Championship pack releases that day,

If both release on NDC = fail for many people.

Umm you must be a cheer captain or something, because that's a lot of optimism. Mvps and last yrs pack didn't release online, I can't see it being any different.

Umm you must be a cheer captain or something, because that's a lot of optimism. Mvps and last yrs pack didn't release online, I can't see it being any different.

Last years pack and the MVPs mean nothing.

There is no rhythm or reason from Nike when it comes to releases like these.

Release info hasn't even been posted yet, so to call it a dead weekend is premature.

It's a dead weekend don't start twisting it with the championship pack. Very few people have a shot at those. Unless you really want those girls jordan v. And yes nike has a rhythm and reason for every release. Lebron ext same stores, DBS same store, na 1s same stores. Nike likes to keep the same channels for distribution. Those packs won't show up online everybody knows that for a fact.

Fact is you don't know anything on how the release is going to be dealt with.

Had Nike said they won't release on NDC yet? I think not

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom