Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Talked to a Nike rep. (female) on the phone and just started off asking what were my options the 10.5 pair I got that came with some cosmetic damage (scratch on right toe box, black smudges on elephant print, and of course the ELOC print). I explained that returning was not an option since there so hard to come by. She ended up giving me 20% off on the DB3's bringing them down to $128 and a 20% discount code for future purchase.

Wow, that's what I need. :smokin

Talked to a Nike rep. (female) on the phone and just started off asking what were my options the 10.5 pair I got that came with some cosmetic damage (scratch on right toe box, black smudges on elephant print, and of course the ELOC print). I explained that returning was not an option since there so hard to come by. She ended up giving me 20% off on the DB3's bringing them down to $128 and a 20% discount code for future purchase.

Can't even knock the hustle. That's a nice come up.

Last edited:

Can't even knock the hustle. That's a nice come up.

not even sure how he did that, ive never heard of nike partially refunding a purchase like that and giving another 20% off on top.

i had an issue a year ago and i struggled to get 10% off and they told me its the most they even offer :x

not even sure how he did that, ive never heard of nike partially refunding a purchase like that and giving another 20% off on top.

i had an issue a year ago and i struggled to get 10% off and they told me its the most they even offer
sick.gif
Yeah thats pretty crazy. I never heard of them doing that, all I heard of was the discount code not an actual percentage off of the already purchased shoe. 

i had an issue a year ago and i struggled to get 10% off and they told me its the most they even offer :x
I was surprised myself also bro. I got shut down the other night by the live chat rep (some guy) and I even uploaded pics of the problems, said the only thing he could do is issue a refund. Told him I'd just call in and talk to someone and ended the chat session. At least todays experience was a completely the opposite.

Sorry if this has been discussed. I have been away from the forum as I was out of town and wanted to see if anyone has figured a way to get rid of black smudges without damaging the shoe. Mine has some on the toe of the upper and also some on the side of the sole (silver part). Pretty damn irritating on a shoe like this.

I will be contacting Nike to see what they say/do but I want to clean them if possible since I am hoping to rock them

Sorry if this has been discussed. I have been away from the forum as I was out of town and wanted to see if anyone has figured a way to get rid of black smudges without damaging the shoe. Mine has some on the toe of the upper and also some on the side of the sole (silver part). Pretty damn irritating on a shoe like this.

I will be contacting Nike to see what they say/do but I want to clean them if possible since I am hoping to rock them
Can't say for the toebox, but a magic eraser will probably do the trick on the midsole.

I was surprised myself also bro. I got shut down the other night by the live chat rep (some guy) and I even uploaded pics of the problems, said the only thing he could do is issue a refund. Told him I'd just call in and talk to someone and ended the chat session. At least todays experience was a completely the opposite.
when i got my code all i did was put the pics in the chat and the lady just replied with the code i didnt even ask for it.

but then for my 2nd pair i had to ask because she was not gonna give that code out unless i asked

thanks to my friends, i got my true size 10 for 500 meetup. shows you that these can be had for a realistic price if you play hardball with these resellers.

A grade B Grade Z grade dont really matter as long as it Doernebecher tag on it we still buy it regardless lol
I remember someone saying these were all unreleased pairs from 2010... what happens to the b grade doernbechers though ?

Me too.  They never respond to me.  Not even the local stores reply to my tweets.

lol you guys didn't know? It has been over run by bots. They can put 20 names in under 1 secs. Twitter RSVP are not a human thing anymore. Welcome to 2013.

Me too.  They never respond to me.  Not even the local stores reply to my tweets.
lol you guys didn't know? It has been over run by bots. They can put 20 names in under 1 secs. Twitter RSVP are not a human thing anymore. Welcome to 2013.
Oh, I should have done the multi-quote, KJonesJr was referring to having @NikeStore respond to individual questions (not RSVPs).

Back
Top Bottom