Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Just chatted with nike to see if I could also get a discount code due to the reverse cole on my size 10. Uploaded a few pictures then was told to wait 1-3 days to hear back from nike. I thought i would get the code instantly. Anybody else had the same response?

Big thanks to the homie Mark081990 for picking up my RSVP'd pair at Mercer and shipping out to my Niketown-less state! Love this shoe.
REPPED.

Props for having someone actually help and send out the shoes.

I had a friend who got an RSVP from Mercer under his homies name and the homie hit him with the "I can't make it to Mercer on Sunday, sorry man".

5 mins later that dude was taking offers on IG....

indifferent.gif

Big thanks to the homie Mark081990 for picking up my RSVP'd pair at Mercer and shipping out to my Niketown-less state! Love this shoe.

View media item 516666

REPPED.

I had a friend who got an RSVP from Mercer under his homies name and the homie hit him with the "I can't make it to Mercer on Sunday, sorry man".

:stoneface:

thats GRIMEY

lol @ thinking $500 is a "realistic price".

The reseller profited $300+...who really played hardball with whom?

allow me to further elaborate since you think im a sucker

i copped a 11.5 from nike.com and used a 10% discount code, which brought that pair to $154 shipped. i sold that pair for $550 shipped, which came to $535 after fees. i copped my pair for $500. so subtract that $35 from the $154 i came out of pocket and that equals $119 shipped. who else got a pair for $119 shipped. also, my friend brought the seller down from the $575 he initially wanted all the way down to $500.

and if you think you're copping for $350-$400, you won't be getting these. pairs are consistently selling for $550-$575 on facebook and still $575-$625 on facebook/

Last edited:

i copped a 11.5 from nike.com and used a 10% discount code, which brought that pair to $154 shipped. i sold that pair for $550 shipped, which came to $535 after fees. i copped my pair for $500. so subtract that $35 from the $154 i came out of pocket and that equals $119 shipped. who else got a pair for $119 shipped. also, my friend brought the seller down from the $575 he initially wanted all the way down to $500.

and[COLOR=#red] if you think you're copping for $350-$400, you won't be getting these[/COLOR]. pairs are consistently selling for $550-$575 on facebook and still $575-$625 on facebook/

Nice pickup bro

Last edited:
REPPED.

When the grass is cut the snakes will show....

REPPED.

Brutal. Its bad because you'll have people who couldn't care less about shoes tell you "yeah I can help ya out." Then they happen to look at eBay and all of a sudden something like that happens. This is definitely one of those shoes you gotta have someone you trust helpin ya out. The RSVP was free from RSVPbot too, so I made out like a bandit. I only got half as many pairs as you doe [emoji]128546[/emoji]. Had to have a burrito in your honor :lol:

and if you think you're copping for $350-$400, you won't be getting these. pairs are consistently selling for $550-$575 on facebook and still $575-$625 on facebook/

Come up!! I had to drive from Eugene to pdx to pick up my size 7. Sold that pair for 645 and bought another pair immediately for 699. I lost out on 54 bucks but I'm not trippin cause I wanted these since I wasn't able to snag a pair from 2010. View media item 516902
Overall in satisfied with the 3m and quality on these compared to the size 7. Stay tuned this week though!! I have a big surprise for this thread!! Saturday I'll post a pic!!

Brutal. Its bad because you'll have people who couldn't care less about shoes tell you "yeah I can help ya out." Then they happen to look at eBay and all of a sudden something like that happens. This is definitely one of those shoes you gotta have someone you trust helpin ya out. The RSVP was free from RSVPbot too, so I made out like a bandit. I only got half as many pairs as you doe [emoji]128546[/emoji]. Had to have a burrito in your honor
laugh.gif
roll.gif

nthat.gif

REPPED.

indifferent.gif
SCUM.

So do you guys think another db jordan will be released?

NO

what happened to the art of low balling on niketalk ?

its still in full form on here

i have royals listed in the b/s .....a "member" pm's me saying i got $230 SHIPPED right now paypal thats a great deal bro & not a lowball offer bro :stoneface:

Last edited:

View media item 516666

REPPED.

thats GRIMEY

This

lol aite guys i have a question for you. i have tow pairs of yeezys zend and nets both used no og box for zens. dude wants to trade me used 2010 db 3s, used db 6s, and 300. (wen i say used i dont mean beat) who do think is winning..

lol aite guys i have a question for you. i have tow pairs of yeezys zend and nets both used no og box for zens. dude wants to trade me used 2010 db 3s, used db 6s, and 300. (wen i say used i dont mean beat) who do think is winning..

im quite biased because i have db iii & vi & hate the Y1 model totally

but id give them yeezys up & never think about it again(prbly try & queeze another hunny or 2 out of him if possible also)

in before the flood of "its your shoes do what you want" posts

Last edited:
That's a steal.. Ur woozy if u feel like ur losin. Like ColdCity said, try n get as much cash..

im quite biased because i have db iii & vi & hate the Y1 model totally

but id give them yeezys up & never think about it again(prbly try & queeze another hunny or 2 out of him if possible also)

in before the flood of "its your shoes do what you want" posts
i also have ds db 3s and 6s..but would i be greedy for trying to squeeze out more bread?

i got some db3s in real good condition but since these rereleased(i thought they wouldnt come out again) i kinda dont want them anymore. should i sell them? i never sold a shoe and dont know the process---i would never sell them for more than 250 300 tho

Back
Top Bottom