Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Nike's giving discounts for flawed pairs???

Wish I knew that! Nike's been sending me B-grade pairs on my last few pickups. 

I got an update from Nike for the flawed pairs of DB3's I got. Nothing new I didn't mention earlier just confirmation of the 20% off taken for the mistakes. Would have preferred a flawless pair but not gonna complain about DB3's for $128 and another 20% code on top.

View media item 518151

Last edited:
I got an update from Nike for the flawed pairs of DB3's I got. Nothing new I didn't mention earlier just confirmation of the 20% off taken for the mistakes. Would have preferred a flawless pair but not gonna complain about DB3's for $128 and another 20% code on top.
Consider our e-friendship over. I just died from downing the whole Costco sized salt can. $128 is a great price! Very Jealous

^^wow what a steal
happy.gif
i would have paid $200+ for a flawed pair
laugh.gif
 iam sure those flaws are minor

sounds like you are talking about networking... calling dude out is definitely not the way to go about things. a ton of people have gone from nobodies to getting darn near every release just by playing it cool and hitting up the people that know whats good.

i could care less whether i got this sneaker or not. I have my ways of getting releases just like everybody else. It's just ridiculous reading what this guy is saying. "you should ask for 100 or 200 more for him if you gonna do that trade." and then seeing his FS ad in his sig was the icing on the cake. like really? 

im not gonna go too deep into things but people reading you crying about what another man is doing is definitely not going to work in your favor. he is well within the rules of the site to have his item posted in his sig. its not your job to go at him for selling HIS shoes.

I didnt' realize you were physically next to me and could see my face through the computer. No crying here. I'm not asking for favors from anyone. Clearly you have no idea what I'm talking about.

"We shouldn't be upset over shoes out of all the things to be upset about in life."

I respect this view. I'll keep my comments to myself next time.

Last edited:
Let it be man. I hate a reseller just as much as the rest but damned if I said I never done it. I got some kicks I cherish and if someone really wants to pay 5-10x what I paid for them, if their timing is right they can have em

Lol if I could pay rent and make real money by flipping shoes I'd do it too. Beats most 9-5. I knew a guy that bought a car 35k cash from selling shoes. Like yo "put me on" lol

Last edited:
Lol if I could pay rent and make real money by flipping shoes I'd do it too. Beats most 9-5. I knew a guy that bought a car 35k cash from selling shoes. Like yo "put me on" lol

Put on that horse too bro. He must feel good telling people I bought this car on his spare time selling shoes.

It'll be ironic if Nike decided to release the unreleased pairs today because of the updated website along with the coding which literally much bot or any won't work.

swapped into the gray laces these look 1000% better IMO

View media item 519562
planning on having a long weekend with these on my feet

hopefully i can rsvp & pick up a pair of fire red iii's on sat from NTChi

It'll be ironic if Nike decided to release the unreleased pairs today because of the updated website along with the coding which literally much bot or any won't work.

how is that?

wishful thinking im guessing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom