Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Tgats pretty damn wack but at least u got them. Definately nobody will be able to tell on ur feet so I wouldn't worry about it. Get ur 20% discount and call it a day
now that you mentioned i'll look at everyone COLE and be like bruhh... your cole is backward ??? lol

WOW dude on ebay is trying to cash in on the backwards cole anybody want a "SUPER RARE ERROR! LASER ETCHING IS WRITTEN BACKWARDS" only 2,999.99
roll.gif

swapped into the gray laces these look 1000% better IMO

View media item 519562
planning on having a long weekend with these on my feet

hopefully i can rsvp & pick up a pair of fire red iii's on sat from NTChi
wishful thinking im guessing

dope pickup my dude. my pair should be arriving in the morning. its so necessary that i UNDS these this weekend.

It'll be ironic if Nike decided to release the unreleased pairs today because of the updated website along with the coding which literally much bot or any won't work.
Yo just tried I just tried with the recent diamond turf 1 twitter link and my script aint working. Also my hunter bot keeps defaulting. 

Nate made the most of his 1 season in Chi-Town as far as rocking Bulls Colored Jays :pimp:

Nate made the most of his 1 season in Chi-Town as far as rocking Bulls Colored Jays :pimp:
except the solar Yeezys. You can't be the first to rock them and get blown out in the 2nd half. He did Yeezys no justice... Those custom 13s on the other hand :smokin

can't wait for them to release those cancelled pairs...good news on the bots too
probably won't be until another one of those big restocks happen, and even then your chances are very slim. don't get your hopes up haha

A little BIRDY told me the DB 3 restock is gonna happen next week. 7pm Eastern time. Didnt give me the exact date but gave me the time. This source has been right every time hes given me restock info.

A little BIRDY told me the DB 3 restock is gonna happen next week. 7pm Eastern time. Didnt give me the exact date but gave me the time. This source has been right every time hes given me restock info.
bet this means they're coming out today or tomorrow 7 pm ET

More than likely next Wednesday as always

A big Definitely don't get your hopes up. There wasn't that many canceled order. I hope there's no tweeter feed, time, and date announce. That way you might have a chance, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom