Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

This release was just terrible where I'm from. This little kid who is like 14 and his crew practically bought out the whole ******g stock at Nike Portland and at other stores in the area to turn around and flip them in mass. SMH 
mean.gif

People can have these 2013 versions anyways cause the 2010 version >> this one. Seen some 2013 pairs lookin like straight b grades with the paint on the heel jumpman flaking off. 

This release was just terrible where I'm from. This little kid who is like 14 and his crew practically bought out the whole ******g stock at Nike Portland and at other stores in the area to turn around and flip them in mass. SMH 
mean.gif

People can have these 2013 versions anyways cause the 2010 version >> this one. Seen some 2013 pairs lookin like straight b grades with the paint on the heel jumpman flaking off. 
Didn't know they brought the whole team out these days SMH 
mean.gif
 c'mon now that's crazy.

Side Note: I've been hearing restock rumors constantly and some guy just mentioned save the date September 7th, can't believe anyone these days but just the heads up.

Last edited:
are you guys saying that's there's going to be enough restock for us to sit here and debate time calculation? i'm thinking there's going to be like 20 pair max. maybe that's the reason why all the fire red 3s are not so hyped up cause people are actually waiting for the DB3s restock.

I don't know why people think that there's a whole mass of canceled orders. There was only like two people in this thread who's orders didn't ship

I was just told bots aren't working anymore with some new checkout system. idk how true it is. if anyone cares to check and elaborate.

This thread is going to pick back up again and people had better grab their salt packets now...

is this guy serious?

Just checked his twitter and he did tweet it. Serious or not only he will know. I highly doubt that's he's serious but ehh. don't have to worry about that cause I probably never going to buy every single release that Nike has in a year.

is this guy serious?

Just checked his twitter and he did tweet it. Serious or not only he will know. I highly doubt that's he's serious but ehh. don't have to worry about that cause I probably never going to buy every single release that Nike has in a year.

cant imagine him lying tho. they probably meant every limited release this year. its no way someone bats 1.000. none.

really doubt they would take their time to call you if you got blocked.
then you've never dealt with nike on that level before. ive been called before for other stuff.

Last edited:
Probably trolling at best. Unless otherwise proven, all tweets w/o "black and white" proof are considered trolling.  
glasses.gif

Somebody got this

nike can do what they want ?
160, you know nike can refuse to sell its product to whomever they decide... cant understand why you act so clueless when you post.

REALLY DON'T SEE HOW THEY CAN BLOCK YOU...

IT'S SO SIMPLE TO JUST THEN CREATE NEW ACCOUNT, USE GIFT CARDS, CHANGE IP AND CONTINUE ON.

it makes things more difficult/inconvenient for the buyer.
yes, you can create a fake name and whatever but now you have to have gift cards on deck for those random moments.

Last edited:
160, you know nike can refuse to sell its product to whomever they decide... cant understand why you act so clueless when you post.
it makes things more difficult/inconvenient for the buyer.
yes, you can create a fake name and whatever but now you have to have gift cards on deck for those random moments.
And if they flag the address you have to change that as well. Ain't nobody got time for all that...

Back
Top Bottom