Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Cancel all "suspicious" orders but you ship them then you request a delivery intercept!!!! That's not a good picture of their commitment of fairness....
It may just be the UPS dude leaving at the pickup spot. They print all the postage first, box, slap tag, wait for pick-up. "intercept" can just be UPS way of not accepting the pick up is all.

Yeah mine says the same thing:

Location Date Local Time Activity
Memphis, TN, United States 07/22/2013 8:59 P.M. Arrival Scan
07/22/2013 8:52 P.M. Departure Scan
07/22/2013 4:39 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 07/22/2013 3:08 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I've stayed quiet, but here is my situation.  I don't need a lecture on the morality of bots.  Just want to share.

• Placed my order for BOTH DB 3's and Mint Lebrons.
  • Order moved to In Progress/Preparing to Ship
  • Received Commitment to Fairness cancelation email.
  • Received Shipping Confirmation
  • Tracked on UPS.  I had the yellow alert on UPS pictured on the page before that Nike requested return to sender.
  • Now despite return to sender, it is showing that the shipment will be delivered.

I have no idea what to think at this point.  I am not getting my hopes up until shoes are in hand.  I'm expecting a status update from UPS that the shoes are being rerouted back to Memphis.

View media item 507377

i honestly think your order will still be delivered since its still moving.

Lol, word to whoever said why Nike just doesn't develop a new system that prevents you from adding to cart. Instead of allowing all these orders then canceling then intercepting. Waste of time.

I know for a fact that Nike will ban whatever credit card you use if they catch you doing something shady. They banned my homie for using his girl's swoosh account. He can no longer order anything off nike with his credit card.

The system is brand new... Still kinks to work out give it some time it will be fine

Layout is new, but the add to cart with the temporary hold has been here for a year now.

They need to fine tune it versus all this extra curricular stuff AFTER the fact.

Layout is new, but the add to cart with the temporary hold has been here for a year now.

They need to fine tune it versus all this extra curricular stuff AFTER the fact.

I don't mean the website, I mean this whole catch a bot stuff they got going on. Intercepting packages is not something Nike wants to get in the habit of doing. They will figure this out for checkouts soon enough

They should implement some of FNL's code. From what I've seen, no ones been able to bypass their system. It's a stupid system but with patience, many people have been successful.

it's great and all nike is canceling orders from those who used bots............but do you think these people just won't try again when they release again? those same people are going to once again get the pairs of DB3's and take their chances to see if nike stops them.

Last edited:
for the pair that got returned to sender, you sure it was the DB3s/mints? my 3s had a weight of 3.9lbs and mints were at 4.1 i think, that says 3.3lbs... would a size differnce make that much of a weight difference? 

They're all imperfect systems trying to address the manufacturers supply and demand issues.

FNL, FTL and Co. Seem more fairer than NDC. When something is sold out in less than a minute, there has to be something wrong.

Kudos to them for taking it this far, but it's too much.

Twitter is the root of the problem. They need to find another platform for launches
no real other option, i think theres an app called like swaag which you can buy stuff off of, and i know SC did an ipad exclusive sale for galaxy rookies, but twitter is fine. i have no real complaints 

They're all imperfect systems trying to address the manufacturers supply and demand issues.

FNL, FTL and Co. Seem more fairer than NDC. When something is sold out in less than a minute, there has to be something wrong.

Kudos to them for taking it this far, but it's too much.

I agree. Every shoe I get comes from FTL, Camps etc. I can never get from nike. Always get the out of stock message after waiting 4 20 mins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom