Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

No need to worry unless you got a cancellation email. Orders that got hit with the cancellation email were still being shipped out hence the reason they're intercepting the packages
Nope. Nike said on twitter that packages that were shipped had a chance of getting intercepted after the fact.

Like someone else said..they're figuring it out. NDA prolly gonna be a red flag soon 
laugh.gif

Oh boy, now where are all those people saying the overnight shipping was a waste of $$$. LOL it certainly makes waiting on them easier.

I can only imagine how many people are frustrated with their orders getting canceled because some cats dropped 100$+ on just bots
laugh.gif

I've stayed quiet, but here is my situation.  I don't need a lecture on the morality of bots.  Just want to share.
  • Placed my order for BOTH DB 3's and Mint Lebrons.
  • Order moved to In Progress/Preparing to Ship
  • Received Commitment to Fairness cancelation email.
  • Received Shipping Confirmation
  • Tracked on UPS.  I had the yellow alert on UPS pictured on the page before that Nike requested return to sender.
  • Now despite return to sender, it is showing that the shipment will be delivered.
I have no idea what to think at this point.  I am not getting my hopes up until shoes are in hand.  I'm expecting a status update from UPS that the shoes are being rerouted back to Memphis.

I've stayed quiet, but here is my situation.  I don't need a lecture on the morality of bots.  Just want to share.

• Placed my order for BOTH DB 3's and Mint Lebrons.
  • Order moved to In Progress/Preparing to Ship
  • Received Commitment to Fairness cancelation email.
  • Received Shipping Confirmation
  • Tracked on UPS.  I had the yellow alert on UPS pictured on the page before that Nike requested return to sender.
  • Now despite return to sender, it is showing that the shipment will be delivered.

I have no idea what to think at this point.  I am not getting my hopes up until shoes are in hand.  I'm expecting a status update from UPS that the shoes are being rerouted back to Memphis.

View media item 507377

Damn bro.

Hope you get your shoes. I feel you're pain. :rolleyes

Damn must suck for that person, was probably so excited at first then a couple hours later denied. I recently checked on mine and it has departed from Memphis already.

mannnnnn that return to sender email tho.... I'm on edge until mine leave Memphis...but when they do

I just spoke to NDC customer service, and they provided this info (which doesn't quite make sense):

- All orders are processed on the time that they were placed

- All orders using ground shipping take 2 business days to process (not including weekends)

- All orders using upgraded shipping take 1 business day to process (not including weekends)

So she told me that even if I used overnight shipping on an order, there's a chance it still wouldn't process until Tuesday and be here by Wednesday. How this goes with the information we all have where people have received theirs already I don't know... but that's what I've been told. 

:lol: Damn! That's crazy, yet understandable at the same time...

Anyways, I was able to get reimbursed for the $25 regarding Next Day Shipping via Nike Chat earlier today. They tried to just give a code for Free 2-Day Shipping on my next order(understandable), but I was able to 'bicker' for a 20% Off code...:smokin
View media item 507394

Back
Top Bottom