Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

after reading from pg 49 to now i can 2nd the fact that @kilroythedon is the saltiest person on this earth...sheesh so much salt from one single person cant be healthy.... go get some fresh air fam :rofl:

Word...you right I need to get fresh air but you read from page 49 to what 82?well then. View media item 507056

Last edited:
That whole everyone was transferred to a 10.5 is frustrating, and it happened to be the size I was going for. Which could probably explain why I got the sold out message almost instantly :smh: .
For the future which size is more popular 10 or 10.5 because I don't want this incident happening again.

cant predict something like that... it just happens. i can tell you go for a 10 and dude could put everyone to 10s.

Big J how many bans were did you hand out when you awoke to this thread?

Last edited:
i see it now thanks!
No problem. 
nthat.gif

That whole everyone was transferred to a 10.5 is frustrating, and it happened to be the size I was going for. Which could probably explain why I got the sold out message almost instantly :smh: .
For the future which size is more popular 10 or 10.5 because I don't want this incident happening again.

i foresaw something like this happening with the 10-10.5 range since theyre the post popular. the creator of the script probably did this on purpose to diverge attention from the other sizes to better his own chances

btw just checked my package, my pair is on the way as we speak :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
That whole everyone was transferred to a 10.5 is frustrating, and it happened to be the size I was going for. Which could probably explain why I got the sold out message almost instantly
mean.gif

same here (10.5) sold out message in less than a minute

Just got the orgin scan update...anybody do the UPS send to store for pick-up thing? Does it cost? I don't even wanna risk these coming to the door for somebody to steal...i'm still traumatized over my BG5s

Not only is he making money of those guys buying his script but then updates it to avoid the competition of them buying his size. Sounds genius to me :lol:

Yup. If you look at the code, he has the ability to autoupdate the app whenever he wants.

EDIT: It was actually the free extension from Chrome if I'm not mistaken. Either way I don't use it, but it sucks for everyone else who does.

Last edited:
Yup. If you look at the code, he has the ability to autoupdate the app whenever he wants.

EDIT: It was actually the free extension from Chrome if I'm not mistaken. Either way I don't use it, but it sucks for everyone else who does.
forward his info to 4chan. have them autoupdate a virus that tips of DOJ and they arrest him for being a pedophile or something.

That'll teach him not to mess with "sneakerheads"

23penny just tweeted no DB4's man.....now I feel a little more bad about missing out on these.

Not only is he making money off those guys buying his script but then updates it to avoid the competition of them buying his size. Sounds genius to me :lol:
I thought everybody was talking about the free program! Lol If heads paid for that there need to be consequences and repercussions. When adaptation and evolution go wrong...

Not only is he making money off those guys buying his script but then updates it to avoid the competition of them buying his size. Sounds genius to me
laugh.gif
I'm sure he probably has a bot probably for sale as well but the free one, I went back and recounted since I didn't see all the diff sizes earlier. He had over 4k downloads. That's potentially 4k people trying to add a 10.5 at the same time!!! 
devil.gif

As much as I should be hating at the fact that he made it harder for me to get my 10.5 I'm still LMAO at how he screwed over all those unsuspecting users. 
roll.gif

(In reality though, I bet most of those who got in on the 10.5 probably kept it anyways to try and resell...)

Damn no wonder my size was so quick. I waited in line for like 20 second. I was shock that it was such an easy cop. Now I know why. Glad I'm not a 10.5

23penny just tweeted no DB4's man.....now I feel a little more bad about missing out on these.

damn. well it was said from the beginning that it would only be one jordan DB release. im guessing the other two releases will probably be the lasered dunks and possibly the DB free runs.

damn. well it was said from the beginning that it would only be one jordan DB release. im guessing the other two releases will probably be the lasered dunks and possibly the DB free runs.

Solid guess.

Seems unlikely they'd do any more than 1 shoe from each style.

Good possibility that you're right.

Back
Top Bottom