Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Does anybody over 30 years old here feel weird wearing these considering it has the little kid's name all over it with his favorite food spaghetti and chocolate behind the tab? If you're a teenager I see no problem but kinda creepy if you're over 30 no?
The sad part is, your serious

Interesting that some of these pairs had the print backwards..any other sizes besides 10 have these problems?

in transit...
nthat.gif

Man these shoes are so awesome. Too bad there impossible to get :frown:

Nah, Impossible to get for retail but there's a ton on eBay and selling in groups for crazy numbers. I might end up paying the resell value myself since I want these shoes bad lol

Congrats guys to got your pairs regardless on how you got them.

I loved the red collection pic. Sick. Just need XX1s and all the red numbered Jordan's would be complete unless I forgot one.

I had my chance back in the day with these so i don't feel bad for not getting them. My boy that purchased them from me still rocks them so I think they went to a better home.

I'm sure majority of the population doesn't even know that this shoe is design by a kid. Unless they're sneaker heads. if they are sneaker heads, then all youre going to hear is nice shoe sir!

Interesting that some of these pairs had the print backwards..any other sizes besides 10 have these problems?
I have 1 pair with backwards print on the right shoe only. My other pair has forward print on both shoes. (Both pairs are size 10.5)

Am I the only one who ordered next day air shipping and yet to receive a tracking number? 

By 10pm tonight if nothing then all you can do is pray. Some even received their order already with next day. Hope it goes well.

You, I copped 4 pair and after 2 bothers saying they were cool decided they wanted them. It's fam so it's all good I guess plus I still have 2 pair for myself.
them pulling that card makes ya sooooo salty...and his gonna be there tomorrow smh he winning all the way across the board

Does anybody over 30 years old here feel weird wearing these considering it has the little kid's name all over it with his favorite food spaghetti and chocolate behind the tab? If you're a teenager I see no problem but kinda creepy if you're over 30 no?
I'm 30, and I'll gladly take your pair off your hands for you to prevent you feeling creepy in the future

where does it say "cole" at on the shoe? i'm going nuts trying to read it... is it just those symbols that each are supposed to be a letter?

where does it say "cole" at on the shoe? i'm going nuts trying to read it... is it just those symbols that each are supposed to be a letter?
check swerve713's post at 11am this morning a few pages back.  The little diamond cut outs make out each letter repeatedly all over the shoe

I hope you know you don't see them while your wearing them, and his name around the shoe makes great patterns.

Ironic username, to avy, to post ratio.

That whole everyone was transferred to a 10.5 is frustrating, and it happened to be the size I was going for. Which could probably explain why I got the sold out message almost instantly
mean.gif

For the future which size is more popular 10 or 10.5 because I don't want this incident happening again.

Last edited:
That whole everyone was transferred to a 10.5 is frustrating, and it happened to be the size I was going for. Which could probably explain why I got the sold out message almost instantly :smh: .
For the future which size is more popular 10 or 10.5 because I don't want this incident happening again.

cant predict something like that... it just happens. i can tell you go for a 10 and dude could put everyone to 10s.

Back
Top Bottom