Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

:lol: Damn! That's crazy, yet understandable at the same time...

Anyways, I was able to get reimbursed for the $25 regarding Next Day Shipping via Nike Chat earlier today. They tried to just give a code for Free 2-Day Shipping on my next order(understandable), but I was able to 'bicker' for a 20% Off code...:smokin

Nice! Those coupons come in real handy. I used one on Retro 88's and took a good chunk off the price :smokin

No wonder it was so hard to get a 10.5 on Saturday. This guy with the script on the Google Chrome store probably had 1000's of people selecting a 10.5 w/o even knowing it 
laugh.gif
. Glad I still have a DS pair from 2010. From what I'm hearing the quality on those were better anyway. 

Last edited:
I don't wish ill will on anyone, but do have to wonder how Nike will deal with these pairs(if this is true). Any thoughts?

I've stayed quiet, but here is my situation.  I don't need a lecture on the morality of bots.  Just want to share.
  • Placed my order for BOTH DB 3's and Mint Lebrons.
  • Order moved to In Progress/Preparing to Ship
  • Received Commitment to Fairness cancelation email.
  • Received Shipping Confirmation
  • Tracked on UPS.  I had the yellow alert on UPS pictured on the page before that Nike requested return to sender.
  • Now despite return to sender, it is showing that the shipment will be delivered.
I have no idea what to think at this point.  I am not getting my hopes up until shoes are in hand.  I'm expecting a status update from UPS that the shoes are being rerouted back to Memphis.

:lol: Damn! That's crazy, yet understandable at the same time...

Anyways, I was able to get reimbursed for the $25 regarding Next Day Shipping via Nike Chat earlier today. They tried to just give a code for Free 2-Day Shipping on my next order(understandable), but I was able to 'bicker' for a 20% Off code...:smokin

Nice! Those coupons come in real handy. I used one on Retro 88's and took a good chunk off the price :smokin
Definitely! I'm going to use this on a few Kobe iDs. Still wish I would've received my shoes like you did today though, but I look forward to opening them up tomorrow...

Can you link that tweet?
NTer said it a few pages back. Dont do twitter so I can't find it.
I just scrolled through all of Nikestore's tweets including replies from the past few days and didn't see anything about intercepted packages. Several replies to people asking about how the canceled pairs will be handled though (they'll be held and released at a later unannounced date).

Last edited:
Got me worried. Mine said departure scan then 8minutes later it said arrival scan. They are still in Memphis.

From what I've heard, anybody who is having their order canceled/intercepted will not be able to purchase them when they restock.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha @ the dudes that used bots, and are now getting their orders intercepted, and hopefully returned to Nike. 

Good! 

They're better off fixing their checkout system than doing this for every release 
mean.gif

Meg pulling in 6 figures with all the overtime she doing for every week 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cancel all "suspicious" orders but you ship them then you request a delivery intercept!!!! That's not a good picture of their commitment to fairness....

Last edited:
They're better off fixing their checkout system than doing this for every release 
mean.gif

Meg pulling in 6 figures with all the overtime she doing for every release 
laugh.gif

Correct, they need to just block the shoe from being added to cart instead of doing that.

It only costs them more time and money.

Back
Top Bottom