Confessions

When I needed advice or help nobody was there. So when I do my things I don’t **** with people I kinda avoid being because when I needed help nobody was there.

That's how its supposed to be.

When I lost ***** I was losing by myself
So damn right I'm in my new whip and I'm cruising by myself

-Kodak Black

This gon be me when I win the lottery.

But this is why I love NT so much cause when I didn't have anyone to lean on, I could always just come on here, vibe and gain proper perspective on life & ****.

Ever sucked a females breast and sour milk came out ? Happened to me. Lucky I was in the shower. When it was her turn she took her time to reach the sink. Lmao I said the bed sheets not the sink. But ok

Last edited:
Breast milk is usually, well the many times I tasted it was sweet. I’m sure some of mine from down south went south lol. When you taste a females it does taste good on a good batch lol. you just never know on random females this happened recently I felt weird lol.

Last edited:
At the end of october, I'm going away to do a program for three months. My mom is utterly unsupportive, my dad is neutral.

Im not sure if I want either of them at my graduation. It feels like something I ought to do. I live under their roof. I eat their food. And yet, I feel by having them there it becomes about showing them how they were wrong, rather than celebrating with the people who supported me all along.

At the end of october, I'm going away to do a program for three months. My mom is utterly unsupportive, my dad is neutral.

Im not sure if I want either of them at my graduation. It feels like something I ought to do. I live under their roof. I eat their food. And yet, I feel by having them there it becomes about showing them how they were wrong, rather than celebrating with the people who supported me all along.

What kind of program?

Even though your parents weren't actively supportive, as you mentioned, they were still passively supportive (housing, food, etc.). Not inviting them could be seen as an escalation that would have no benefit to anyone. At the end of the day, you put in the work to graduate to better your future. Sometimes parents can't see that, or don't understand it - there's no guarantee they ever will. I'd still say that, 9 times out of 10, making the offer to include them in these events is better than the alternative. Whether you let their presence ruin that day for you is solely in your hands; I'd definitely try to focus on the positive people and experiences in that scenario than let how your parents feel consume you.

2018 has been rough.
My dad had a stroke this past summer, which re-ignited the pursuit of my goals.
I'm 89 days sober today.
I've become a board member at various non-profits and gotten more involved with mentoring kids.

But through all of this, I'm the rock that my family depends/leans on.
So I have to be stoic, in control, and resilient.
This past week, I had an interview with a psychologist who simply asked me "Are you okay"?
I realized I'm not okay (haven't been for a while), so it pained me to say yes.
I'll eventually hit a breaking point, but until then, I'll just keep it moving like I always do.

No one in my life knows any of this^, so NT is really my therapist.
For that, I'll always be grateful. In a way, NT is the only true constant in my life.

Last edited:
2018 has been rough.
My dad had a stroke this past summer, which re-ignited the pursuit of my goals.
I'm 89 days sober today.
I've become a board member at various non-profits and gotten more involved with mentoring kids.

But through all of this, I'm the rock that my family depends/leans on.
So I have to be stoic, in control, and resilient.
This past week, I had an interview with a psychologist who simply asked me "Are you okay"?
I realized I'm not okay (haven't been for a while), so it pained me to say yes.
I'll eventually hit a breaking point, but until then, I'll just keep it moving like I always do.

No one in my life knows any of this^, so NT is really my therapist.
For that, I'll always be grateful. In a way, NT is the only true constant in my life.

I've been through a low point for most of this year. You just have to appreciate the small positives and build from there. It may take a while, but don't give up.

31, and feels life I'm at a mid-life crisis. Met this girl at a concert 3 years ago, 6 months into dating she got a government job off in a different state. I was working dead end aviation jobs at the time and she gave me a proposal, go out there with her and go to school, get your aviation degree, rent, food is free so damn well I didn't hesitate. so we moved out the there got AA degree.

she volunteered to go overseas for work in order to pay off her school loans (master degree). Its been a year now and she comes back every 4 months or so. Last time she came back was in July, we went to Cancun, everything was all good I didn't think nothing of it. She went back over there, and couple weeks later she tells me she sees me differently as in seeing me more of a friend then anything else. I ask if something went on out there and she wouldn't tell me, all she said was from the distance and being out there apart from each other made her feel different about us. Shes been bottling her feelings about us for a while and thought that by coming back home it would all go back to normal but turned out it didn't. We use to chat everyday talk about our future, proposal, wedding planning when she gets back, she even bought a ring out there and all of a sudden it went to short message, what you eat? food ,what you do today? work. I started seeing the signs and asked her about but she wouldn't tell me anything.

So fast forward to now, she got transferred to another place and all of a sudden, she wants to work things out, started calling me babe again. So it got me thinking something happen out there for her to act like this. She was probably getting all this attention and all the men gassing her up from how much weight she lost and such. Now she got to her new place, she has no friends and probably feeling lonely. In my head, I figured she was giving my time to someone else out there. When you see someone everyday and sometimes you get close to them, one thing leads to another and next thing you know, you did something regret doing and can't go back. But she denies all that, maybe because I have all her belongs as in car, SSC, birth certificates all that good stuff, she probably thinks I'll do something crazy if she did tells me something else.

I went on and packed my things up and brought a few boxes back home with me when I went to visit my parents for labor day weekend and she doesn't know all this. So now that she wants to fix all this and wont be back for good until March but will be there in December for RR, I feel like things wont be the same anymore. For some reason something tells me to hold and give it another shot and others telling me to just come back home at stop wasting your time knowing that there's nothing there anymore and get your life back again. I'm having to wake up to cold sweats and stressing over all this, small anxiety attack that I never knew I had, slowly driving me crazy not know what the root cause of here feeling this way. Crazy how love just puts you on a roller coaster and don't know when to get off.

Only reason I said mid life crisis other than this dilemma is, I'm starting to get tired of the line of work that I do working mon-sat 50-60 hour weeks, don't get me wrong, its good money and all but now I'm starting to value my time than anything else. I feel like I've gotten into the wrong field and having to back to school for another 3-4 years at this age would be a little to late for that.

31, and feels life I'm at a mid-life crisis. Met this girl at a concert 3 years ago, 6 months into dating she got a government job off in a different state. I was working dead end aviation jobs at the time and she gave me a proposal, go out there with her and go to school, get your aviation degree, rent, food is free so damn well I didn't hesitate. so we moved out the there got AA degree.

she volunteered to go overseas for work in order to pay off her school loans (master degree). Its been a year now and she comes back every 4 months or so. Last time she came back was in July, we went to Cancun, everything was all good I didn't think nothing of it. She went back over there, and couple weeks later she tells me she sees me differently as in seeing me more of a friend then anything else. I ask if something went on out there and she wouldn't tell me, all she said was from the distance and being out there apart from each other made her feel different about us. Shes been bottling her feelings about us for a while and thought that by coming back home it would all go back to normal but turned out it didn't. We use to chat everyday talk about our future, proposal, wedding planning when she gets back, she even bought a ring out there and all of a sudden it went to short message, what you eat? food ,what you do today? work. I started seeing the signs and asked her about but she wouldn't tell me anything.

So fast forward to now, she got transferred to another place and all of a sudden, she wants to work things out, started calling me babe again. So it got me thinking something happen out there for her to act like this. She was probably getting all this attention and all the men gassing her up from how much weight she lost and such. Now she got to her new place, she has no friends and probably feeling lonely. In my head, I figured she was giving my time to someone else out there. When you see someone everyday and sometimes you get close to them, one thing leads to another and next thing you know, you did something regret doing and can't go back. But she denies all that, maybe because I have all her belongs as in car, SSC, birth certificates all that good stuff, she probably thinks I'll do something crazy if she did tells me something else.

I went on and packed my things up and brought a few boxes back home with me when I went to visit my parents for labor day weekend and she doesn't know all this. So now that she wants to fix all this and wont be back for good until March but will be there in December for RR, I feel like things wont be the same anymore. For some reason something tells me to hold and give it another shot and others telling me to just come back home at stop wasting your time knowing that there's nothing there anymore and get your life back again. I'm having to wake up to cold sweats and stressing over all this, small anxiety attack that I never knew I had, slowly driving me crazy not know what the root cause of here feeling this way. Crazy how love just puts you on a roller coaster and don't know when to get off.

Only reason I said mid life crisis other than this dilemma is, I'm starting to get tired of the line of work that I do working mon-sat 50-60 hour weeks, don't get me wrong, its good money and all but now I'm starting to value my time than anything else. I feel like I've gotten into the wrong field and having to back to school for another 3-4 years at this age would be a little to late for that.

I would at least want a damn explanation as to why her tone changed so abruptly when she went overseas. She needs to open up about that. You'll probably never know if she messed with another dude(s) and probably have no way of corroborating it (unless you know any of her colleagues from over there). But going from relocating you to be with her and compensating you for living expenses to "I only see you as a friend" is a swift 180. I'd need more than just "forget it let's move on." Especially if you see a long term future with this girl, which you probably do judging from the wedding talk and all that.

I like how my butt looks in tight pants. I be staring at it in the mirror for a cool minute.

I would at least want a damn explanation as to why her tone changed so abruptly when she went overseas. She needs to open up about that. You'll probably never know if she messed with another dude(s) and probably have no way of corroborating it (unless you know any of her colleagues from over there). But going from relocating you to be with her and compensating you for living expenses to "I only see you as a friend" is a swift 180. I'd need more than just "forget it let's move on." Especially if you see a long term future with this girl, which you probably do judging from the wedding talk and all that.

Exactly! That's how I feel also, distance would either make us or break us if anything make the relationship stronger. I've reached out to one of her colleagues that went out there with her, said mentioned that she did talk about us but wouldn't want to tell me about, I could only assuming it something not good since she doesn't want to talk about it. I also reached out to her best friend and she told me the same as well, which they eventually told her that I reached out to them for answers. She got mad me for asking around and I told her, there has to more than just that, something happened out there that trigger something in your head make you think like that, sometimes its best to get hurt now and actually KNOW what had happened so you can move forward and work on it on the next relationship than just saying "oh its not going to work out sorry have a nice life". Things like that will **** you up mentally and take a shot to your pride.

Not to mention she also said she want to work this out by taking it day by day. A day by day basis is like when you're freshly dating, seeing if you could see yourself in a relationship with this person. Well 3 years in this relationship, I think its a little too late for that, its either you want to be with them or not. Or maybe shes been thinking this is not what she signed up for after all, IDK. Its like getting married and your wife says "I know were married but I want to take this on a day to day basis, IDK I might see you as a friend today and stranger the next and maybe my husband the week after", it just feels like there's room for errors by saying day to day.

I’ve been sleeping with a chick since 2010. She was a sophomore at the university I worked and had a steady bf. She has professed her love for me many times. The thing that keeps us from being with one another is that shes Vietnamese American, I’m African American and her family would not approve and they are very close. She recently got engaged and has already told me, that she has no plans to stop seeing because she loves me. She only getting married to the guy her parents love and it will allow her to see me more. Her husband is a pushover and allows her to do whatever.

No advice needed, I just wanted to get that off my chest.

I’ve been sleeping with a chick since 2010. She was a sophomore at the university I worked and had a steady bf. She has professed her love for me many times. The thing that keeps us from being with one another is that shes Vietnamese American, I’m African American and her family would not approve and they are very close. She recently got engaged and has already told me, that she has no plans to stop seeing because she loves me. She only getting married to the guy her parents love and it will allow her to see me more. Her husband is a pushover and allows her to do whatever.

Live out your wildest fantasies... role play, do things other girls wouldn't let you... just enjoy it while you can before she cuts things off.

Once she gets married she might not want to mess around anymore.

Will be hard to because she might have kids, career or whatever.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with what you doing.. but karmas a mf'er

Back
Top Bottom