Confessions

I smashed a homies shorty. Close friend to the family actually. I wasn't super close with dude but the respect was there. Didn't mean to do it, i smashed her cousin, than her right after !! Drunk after a club.. no threesome, just one after the other. No humble brag, just my most recent confession.. I'm more embarrassed about the whole situation than anything else, but whats done is done, doesn't feel good. :smh:

I smashed a homies shorty. Close friend to the family actually. I wasn't super close with dude but the respect was there. Didn't mean to do it, i smashed her cousin, than her right after !! Drunk after a club.. no threesome, just one after the other. No humble brag, just my most recent confession.. I'm more embarrassed about the whole situation than anything else, but whats done is done, doesn't feel good. :smh:

U owe him the respect of telling him his girl isn't his girl, but everyone's...

Ok, now some of the ones that have been bothering me like crazy, as of late. Feel free to give me some advice guys since I know a lot of you are older and have gone through it already.

First off, I hate my "homies." The dudes I hang out with in school. They claim to be my homies and such, yet during winter break I got not ONE phone call or text from any of them. That low key hurt because I see myself as an amazing friend who's always willing to help a friend out with whatever.
However, when the new jordans come out they all hit me up asking for me to hook up a "friend." I know the obvious thing to do is find a new group of friends, but it's second semester of senior year and it's just be a hassle above work and the gym. I don't even see myself hanging out with them after graduation, let alone take pics at graduation. Although I am grateful for a very small group of friends and family I can consider brothers. Oh btw, incase my friend Santi sees this thread, it ain't about you, you're like a brother to me so don't trip.

Last edited:
U owe him the respect of telling him his girl isn't his girl, but everyone's...

i know i do, but whose to say she isn't a good girl, i mean.. i don't even know. Its more of a regretful type of situation. Like how you come to tell someone you smashed their girl. If it was just any regular dude, i could care less but i know this man on a personal level.. What i did was wrong, but i wouldn't wanna put her out there like that.

Sometimes things a better left unsaid.

- i miss him. but i need to stay strong because i'm done being a martyr for him. :frown: i'm better than that.
- i want my v-card back. but i already gave that to him hella years ago. that's why it's a bit harder for me to move on :smh:
- at this point, i can't imagine myself with anybody else. he was the first person i befriended in high school, and i've been with him/involved with him on & off from my junior year of high school until my third year of college. but i know that i deserve better.
- knowing that he lied to me about his current girl, and knowing that they already boned breaks my heart. but knowing that he flirted with so many girls, even when we were stil together... i'm not surprised at all nonetheless. this is what he wanted, so i can't do anything but let him be selfish.
- knowing that i look cuter than his new girl, especially since i seldom wear makeup, makes me feel a little better about this. i'd rather be just "cute" while being natural and low-maintenance than be a super high-maintenance cakeface like her :x
- i've been breaking out with acne like crazy since i've been stressed as **** about everything, especially with my very demanding major in school, and it kinda brings down my self confidence. my face was so supple and clear in high school :smh:
- i'm so whipped. it's ridiculous. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
- my major is incredibly hard (i'm a bioengineering major), but i know it will be worth it in the end when i graduate next year.
- my coping mechanisms aren't very healthy. in my group of friends, i'm known as the drunken alcoholic. :x as a matter fact, i want a drink right now and i want to party my *** off .

thank goodness for this thread. really.

Last edited:
CONFESSION 4: i really really like chuck e cheese pizza, i find it to be delicious.

CONFESSION 5: i'm still bitter i loss in a one on one in basketball back in september at chuck e cheese.

Everyone sleeps on chuckee pizza. That pizza is sooo delicious, I tell everyone that.

i know i do, but whose to say she isn't a good girl, i mean.. i don't even know. Its more of a regretful type of situation. Like how you come to tell someone you smashed their girl. If it was just any regular dude, i could care less but i know this man on a personal level.. What i did was wrong, but i wouldn't wanna put her out there like that.
Sometimes things a better left unsaid.

If you really do respect him, let him know somehow.

I do everything for my girl..
And I mean I take care of her finances. I schedule her appointments. i get her everything she asks for. i pay for damn near everything. I help her in school. Im always here for her when she needs me.. I mean whatever you can name i do for her.
But i dont feel shes always there for me, she chooses to hang with her lame *** sorority more than me.. i feel like i sacrificed alot of what i could have been to build her up
. I feel like i buy her stuff just so she'll hang out with me. I dont know if she still loves me, but i hope she still does.. I miss how we used to be when we first met.. crazy how a few fights change everything. Idk how to tell her how i feel but i do wanna marry her.

Im slowly losing weight but i could lose way more if i stopped cheating so much.

I dont think im good looking

I feel sorry for myself and its sad cuz i know theres millions of people who have jt worse.

Last edited:
And I mean I take care of her finances. I schedule her appointments. i get her everything she asks for. i pay for damn near everything. I help her in school. Im always here for her when she needs me..
But i dont feel shes always there for me. I feel like i buy her stuff just so she'll hang out with me. I dont know if she still loves me, but i hope she still does.. I miss how we used to be when we first met.. crazy how a few fights change everything. Idk how to tell her how i feel but i do wanna marry her.
Im slowly losing weight but i could lose way more if i stopped cheating so much.
I feel sorry for myself and its sad cuz i know theres millions of people who have jt worse.
surprise-face.jpg

My kids cousin is really their little brother.. Yep, real life Maury ****.. I used to beat my brother-in-law wife.. Kid looks just like.. But he's names after his "pops"

#ColeWorld

My kids cousin is really their little brother.. Yep, real life Maury ****.. I used to beat my brother-in-law wife.. Kid looks just like.. But he's names after his "pops"
#ColeWorld

Wouldn't your brother in law wife be your sister?

Lets hope I'm wrong here lmao

- I don't know why I'm compelled to post my **** in these threads
laugh.gif
mean.gif

- I relapsed almost exactly 60 days after I got clean and went on a run that lasted two weeks

- I have tracks for the first time in my life and I'm disgusted
frown.gif

- I hate that I'm a junkie, especially because I'm from a good, middle-class family

Last edited:
- if i were president, I would put all the murders and flunkies from school in the front line with a plastic spoon.
bye bye einstein, edison, churchill, franklin, dickens, etc...

- i actually thought the cowboys had a chance.:smh:
:rofl:

-i'm Jealous of all my friends. They are out doing things and graduating on time while I'm going to graduate a semester late
-Virgin
-22 in a month and I hate the world around me
- I feel like I'm not up to measure of who I should be at my age. I always feel like a loser
-I hate myself for the choices I have made.
-I'm extremely jealous of popular men

your confidence is super low brah.. go bang some sluts.

And I mean I take care of her finances. I schedule her appointments. i get her everything she asks for. i pay for damn near everything. I help her in school. Im always here for her when she needs me.. I mean whatever you can name i do for her.
But i dont feel shes always there for me, she chooses to hang with her lame *** sorority more than me.. i feel like i sacrificed alot of what i could have been to build her up
. I feel like i buy her stuff just so she'll hang out with me. I dont know if she still loves me, but i hope she still does.. I miss how we used to be when we first met.. crazy how a few fights change everything. Idk how to tell her how i feel but i do wanna marry her.
dude......im so proud of you..........i remember u were posting in another thread.....and some of the advice was to take better care of urself......its super cool that u got advice, but its even more awesome tht ur coming thru.......no matter how slow.......keep it up.

I feel like I've become less creative over the years, and I need my creativity at a high level if I want to be successful in my career choice.
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty creative, but I feel that I have become less that I was in the past.

It's really bothering me.

Back
Top Bottom