Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

the guy from the pic just need to ditch the skinny jeans and replace it with some levis 501

that would make a huge difference on the appearance from the shoes
Frfr tho

It'll make them look much worse. Lmao. Dumb *** parachute looking jeans like that take away from the shoe.

Joggers do it the best.

I dunno why we are even examining these, they def ain't real and prob came from repbeast.ru[/quote

I will put a picture of the size tag and the box that has BOM on it...S A M P L E S..........
Not saying if theyre real or fake, but if someone is going to go through the effort to make a fake shoe, I cant imagine it would be difficult for them to throw on a fake tag with SAMPLE written on it

Last edited:
@BrianOC41  didnt mean to offend you, werent saying yours were fake.  Just made more of a general comment that a tag doesnt mean much to me.  Ill let the guys who know how to LC properly chime in.

Regardless fake or not, they are looking good.

You didnt say that... The other guy did.. Its cool.. Fake j's arent made this well.. Quality is top notch

looks like they didn't bother to fix' the toe box 
sick.gif

Here they are on foot.

It'll make them look much worse. Lmao. Dumb *** parachute looking jeans like that take away from the shoe.

Joggers do it the best.
thats your opinion tho, i would never wear those ratchet jogger pants what makes me looking like cheap bum

there is nothing wrong with 501, they are nice denims not too slim and not too wide

but you probably are that type that support the skinny jeans movement, judging by your comment
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom