Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

thats your opinion tho, i would never wear those ratchet jogger pants what makes me looking like cheap bum
there is nothing wrong with 501, they are nice denims not too slim and not too wide
but you probably are that type that support the skinny jeans movement, judging by your comment :lol:

Just like its your opinion that the pants he was wearing look terrible? And just like it's your opinion that 501s actually look good? Oh okay.

I support the fitted jean movement. The pants in the picture aretoo skinny and I wouldn't wear them. But ill wear those over those 501s, I wouldn't wear 501s anywhere outside my house lmao.

Not saying if theyre real or fake, but if someone is going to go through the effort to make a fake shoe, I cant imagine it would be difficult for them to throw on a fake tag with SAMPLE written on it
Exactly. I have spent the majority of my time here on Nike talk doing legit checks and we had fake samples come through all the time with them same tags and the BOM tag. Another thing that bothers me is they don't even have the right shoe laces. It's not our job to prove them to be fake, in order for me to believe that they are indeed legit samples from Nike I would need to see some paperwork or receipt or something showing proof of purchase from Nike. And for the folks that don't think fakes can look this good jus go watch some YouTube videos on these super perfects and "UAs" these bootleggers are putting out now. Maybe these are real tho and they just got some hookup on samples. Neither would surprise me.

Last edited:
Exactly. I have spent the majority of my time here on Nike talk doing legit checks and we had fake samples come through all the time with them same tags and the BOM tag. Another thing that bothers me is they don't even have the right shoe laces. It's not our job to prove them to be fake, in order for me to believe that they are indeed legit samples from Nike I would need to see some paperwork or receipt or something showing proof of purchase from Nike. And for the folks that don't think fakes can look this good jus go watch some YouTube videos on these super perfects and "UAs" these bootleggers are putting out now. Maybe these are real tho and they just got some hookup on samples. Neither would surprise me.

Look closely at the tag...
Says ship to bvtn... Which is beaverton... Nike HQ...
Check out @realpromotagged on Instagram.. He said they are legit, and that guy has a massive promo and sample collection...

Last edited:
Bootlegs of these are out there. These have square laces just like yours too. Should be oval like foamposite laces. Obviously that's not a determining factor tho.

Last edited:
Bootlegs of these are out there. These have square laces just like yours too. Should be oval like foamposite laces. Obviously that's not a determining factor tho.

What the hell makes the ones in the video fake? Says Authentic in the video title. You are mad for some reason that someone has a pair and u dont i guess

What the hell makes the ones in the video fake? Says Authentic in the video title. You are mad for some reason that someone has a pair and u dont i guess
The ones in the video are clearly fake, pickjordan23.cn is a super bootleg website that doesn't sell any legit kicks. Look them up. Don't even know why u would think those are real. and I can buy a pair of them right now from repbeast.ru or soledream.ru or a ton of other bootleg sites that have them but I only buy from Authorized Nike retailers.

Last edited:
Quote:
The fact that you're asking that question makes me question the authenticity of the columbia 4s you got even more.... I hate when ****** like you get offended and come at people that are actually trying to HELP you figure out whether the shoes you purchased are legit or not. How is he hating? LOL if anything he's trying to educate you on how the game has changed, fakes are getting better and better and some come with those promo tags. Instead of getting offended you should thank the man, maybe you'll be able to get your money back

Last edited:
Quote:

The fact that you're asking that question makes me question the authenticity of the columbia 4s you got even more.... I hate when ****** like you get offended and come at people that are actually trying to HELP you figure out whether the shoes you purchased are legit or not. How is he hating? LOL if anything he's trying to educate you on how the game has changed, fakes are getting better and better and some come with those promo tags. Instead of getting offended you should thank the man, maybe you'll be able to get your money back

Not offended at all.. Ive never even heard of the sites he posted.. He must be a frequent shopper.

Go on that website he has in the video and let's see how authentic they are :lol: and the biggest red flag I get from the shoes is that they don't have oval laces. Even the teaser pics that JB put out has them with oval laces as well as the press thing that Jacques slade attended which had them with oval laces and the people who make fakes can easily replicate a sample box also

Quote:

Thank you man. Repped.

Go on that website he has in the video and let's see how authentic they are :lol: and the biggest red flag I get from the shoes is that they don't have oval laces. Even the teaser pics that JB put out has them with oval laces as well as the press thing that Jacques slade attended which had them with oval laces and the people who make fakes can easily replicate a sample box also
agreed 100% repped. Take those pics over to the legit check section here and see what they tell you. brianoc41 brianoc41

Last edited:
i think yall are going a bit hard the quality from the insider pics & his are identical
I dont think anyone is going hard.  Im reading both sides objectively here and although the shoes look good in these pics, Im not convinced they are fake or legit.  Take a look at that repbeats site posted and those 100% complete fake shoes are looking pretty good too.

jumpman dude is just trying to give this guy some advice and some people are getting their panties in a bunch

The most disappointing thing here to me is that none of these fakes/"samples" even look as good as the Jordan Brand pictures on the first page and the in-hand shots from the event do, and I didn't think those looked too great to begin with.

of course not, but that's the product were getting so be ready^^^

They are simply stolen pairs. Retails pairs will be the same. Some better, some worse. That's just JB for ya. :smh:

Last edited:
Im telling you guys.. The pair i have, the leather quality is better than any recent release.. Not that plastic ******** jordan has been calling leather

They are simply stolen pairs. Retails pairs will be the same. Some better, some worse. That's just JB for ya. :smh:

It's October and the shoe releases in January fam, I'd say that it can go either way as far as stolen or fake.

I have no hesitation when it comes to critiquing Jordan Brand products, but I can't see them going to lengths to show off new molds only to not use them, and that BaltSneakerShow cat along with others have posted pictures of sellers with damn near full family runs of these pressed up already, warning people to be careful.

At the end of the day, we'll see what happens as the date gets closer.

Last edited:
ive also seen gm pairs on ig that have used a navy metallic paint with sparkles for the midsole like the 99 version

and also the the navy part from the web thing was excuted in sparkling metallic navy plastic instead of a matte navy

like the promo sample pair from above

One thing I just noticed that.. the top picture is from the Remaster event and the bottom one is the 'sample' pair.  The color of the jumpman on JB pair is a lighter blue (legend blue?) and the one on the sample, is a dark navy..  Of course its possible that this being a sample, they could have played with the colors but the fact that they kept the light blue on the tongue and not the backtab has me thinking fake.

Stolen pairs my ***. Do u not think the bootleggers in China dont know how to replicate a sample shoe and tag? Fake samples come through our legit check section here all the time with that sample size tag and BOM tag. The pair posted is fake, not stolen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom