Colorado Legalizes Mary Jane #ItHasBegun

Man idk :lol: You cats in legalized states are lucky as hell to have the industry producing great crops at cheap prices instead of getting butt raped like in FLA. $300-400 for an ounce of ok highgrade :x

Damn dude where in FL are you? Bud is much cheaper here (miami) than the Northeast. 300 is the usual for that super super fire ish. :smokin

The day is coming, y'all. Once other states hear those registers start ringing with all that tax revenue, there's no way in hell they'll be able to ignore the sound. You got states out here that are BROKE, you think they wouldn't take millions of dollars of extra funding?

Give it about a year before you start hearing local and state officials clamoring for this ****, especially once they see everybody isn't turned into a weed zombie or whatever ******** they believe.

Ima wrap up my NT rant about here, if anybody cares about the rest of my opinion:

http://undermyfitted.blogspot.com/2012/11/reeferendum-high-times-in-free-country.html

Oh, and btw....I read something that said the prices could plummet (y'know, it being a plant and everything). I heard $3/oz (wholesale, before taxes) is a possibility. That's T H R E E dollars an ounce Un*******believable.

Last edited:
PA Its your turn next, lets get it legalized.

It pretty much already is in Philly lol. Its been decriminalized for small amounts, you only get a small fine. The MAJORITY of cops could care less though. They have real jobs to do.

Damn in NYC haze is almost extinct and hard to come by so for an ounce of that is close to $500.

Yeah I know dudes gonna come in here and say otherwise, but real good (and real) haze is very hard to come by.

Dudes be smoking all types of Kush and trying to pass it off as haze.

Most other prices for an ounce is between $300 - $500

Dudes be wanting like almost $100 just for an 1/8 :smh:

Damn in NYC haze is almost extinct and hard to come by so for an ounce of that is close to $500.
Yeah I know dudes gonna come in here and say otherwise, but real good (and real) haze is very hard to come by.
You need a better connect.

that's ridiculous lol ..haze is hard to come by but them prices.. no good lol

I have NEVER had someone have the audacity to ask me $100 for an eighth. That is disgusting and laughable. $60 is the absolute most and it better be good ****. And don't believe name brands in any state that doesn't have dispensaries, it don't mean ****.

You need a better connect.

I had good connects I've never payed those prices... most I ever payed was $120 for a 1/4.

that's ridiculous lol ..haze is hard to come by but them prices.. no good lol

See above. These prices are from what I hear from dudes I see when I'm back around tokers.

And yes in NYC good, and real... and I stress real, Haze is very hard to come by.

I have NEVER had someone have the audacity to ask me $100 for an eighth. That is disgusting and laughable. $60 is the absolute most and it better be good ****. And don't believe name brands in any state that doesn't have dispensaries, it don't mean ****.

See above also, and yes the most an 1/8 should cost is about $60, but there are some dudes that try to charge what a 1/4 cost for an 1/8.

And yes in NYC Denver (before this new measure passed) TOP SHELF, at most, an 1/8 should cost is about $60 $35 tops.

and most recently I've paid $25 for one.

I can only imagine what this legalization will continue to do to prices.

Last edited:
If cannabis ever gets fully legalized across all the states....man that first decade would either be something good or something really bad, I'd love to see the result in my lifetime.

Some people just don't need weed and they depend on it way too much. Let the people who are ill get it first before the regular joe's trying to get high get a chance. It should be decriminalized for everyone especially the joe schmo's out there for sure but the effect it would have on those who really need it should be the main priority/concern.

LOL! I thought it was too, but it's Doc Louis from Punch-Out! :lol:
tumblr_liez64qaDk1qbn1vmo1_400.jpg

:lol:

Oh, and btw....I read something that said the prices could plummet (y'know, it being a plant and everything). I heard $3/oz (wholesale, before taxes) is a possibility. That's T H R E E dollars an ounce Un*******believable.

abandon-thread-im-out-of-here-3328bdf9a4b9504b9398284244fe97c2-2.gif

that would be some dirt...DIRT.

If cannabis ever gets fully legalized across all the states....man that first decade would either be something good or something really bad, I'd love to see the result in my lifetime.

I'd definitely expect it within our lifetime. This was a huge step. I doubt it'll be long before other states follow suit and eventually the federal government. I imagine 30/40 years down the road people will look back and wonder what the big deal was.

If it's not being sold across state borders, then the feds dont have any jurisdiction to regulate your sales via the commerce clause.
I would disagree, Wickard v. Fillburn(regulation of Intrastate activities) which was used in Raich heavily, and also U.S. v Darby(intrastate) court said "It extends to those activities intrastate which so affect interstate commerce or the exercise of the power of congress over it as to make regulation a legitimate end, the excercise of the powr of congress to regulate interstate commerce". Scalia literally says in Raich that intrastate activity is covered by the clause.

After FDR basically threatened the supreme court with the court packing plan, the court basically let the federal government do whatever it wants with interstate commerce, hasn't changed much since. But presently someone will have to sue someone else in order to create a controversy that in a few years might end up on the supreme court.
Good point. At the same time, there are some measures a small business owner can take such as growing and selling exclusively to in state customers like by requiring buyers to show valid state ID. That way it doesn't have to affect interstate commerce. Anyhow, this is pretty unprecedented and none of the other states allow it so idk.

Are you in law school?

Last edited:
Also there's a requirement for an excise tax in the bill that states that the first 40 million in revenue raised annually by the tax goes to their public school construction assistance fund
smokin.gif
Dope.
smokin.gif

And I was thinking people would use the "gift" excuse for selling lol. I can't imagine they won't find a way to regulate people selling because that is literally money growing on trees!!! Way to much potential to gain tax money.

I think legalizing is good, but in the long run I can't see this being a good thing. I feel just the fact of it being illegal was enough regulation to keep things in check, minus the bs lock ups. Once the gov't gets involved mass production will eventually begin and mo flockas is gonna look for ways to maximizes profits. That is when the chemicals come in to make sure you get from a seed to a pound of some chemical gov't bud in like a week lol.

Once that happens BS gov't chemical infested weed is all over, the magic is gone and people will eventually go to the black market to get quality weed again and the govt will probably take full control of the selling of it and really crack down on people growing. Thus making the black market even more valuable. The price of a dub will be $40 beans. Gonna have to take out another job to support the habit!!

Government never keeps a good thing good, they make it good for them

My prediction. Commence towards me!
I see this happening. Why can't it just be decriminalized?

All this hoorah over something that literally comes from the Earth.

My guess is it will essentially be decriminalized nationally and certain states will legalize.

I can't believe this hasn't happened in CA. yet. The city of Los Angeles just ordered dispensaries to shut down, too. 

I dont smoke. But if it was legalized for recreational use in Massachusetts i would be a smoker.

Oregon dun goofed

Can't believe it though, thought we were on the offense with this movement

:smh:

Oregon dun goofed

Can't believe it though, thought we were on the offense with this movement

:smh:
Still too many conservatives and anti-drug preachers out here; probably not enough young voters to top it off. I'm more shocked at how large of a margin it was voted 'no' on in some counties.

Dont worry, we'll get it passed soon enough :pimp:

Last edited:

lol, it's the coach from punch out, but it does look dead on like stanley :lol:

Good point. At the same time, there are some measures a small business owner can take such as growing and selling exclusively to in state customers like by requiring buyers to show valid state ID. That way it doesn't have to affect interstate commerce. Anyhow, this is pretty unprecedented and none of the other states allow it so idk.
Are you in law school?

that's probably what they'll do, but we all know that cali/west coast bud is flowing all the way up and down the east coast. I think they just need to go ahead and sell it, and just force the Obama administrations hand on the issue, he'll probably say it's a states rights issue, but who knows.

I'm in undergrad right now - political science, so we have to take like 4-5 law classes, taking constitutional law right now, I dreaded it before the quarter started but now it's actually kind of easy :lol:. I think law school is a decent idea, but I'm not going when I graduate in the spring, because at least 70% of poli sci students at my school are going to apply or go to law school, so getting in is competitive and getting a job in that market is going to also be competitive. I'm thinking of taking the FSO test with the state department, since the last 4 years of U.S. foreign policy have been pretty well executed, and I also want to travel the world since haven't been outside the US yet. I might still have to do grad school if I can't get a decent job in 6-12 months, but I rather find something decent with a bachelors since I want to move out my moms place asap :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom