Colorado Legalizes Mary Jane #ItHasBegun

Moving for medical reasons isn't the same thing as not just trying the drug outright because it's illegal. If you wanted to smoke, you would be smoking already. Stop it with these hypotheticals.

alright, there arent any squares that are too shook to go cop. you win.

this is a tactic to separate people from jobs even more. They might make it legal but they not gonna allow you to sell it, grow alot, and companies arent changing their policies. They basically want the Shaggys of the world to incriminate themselves and eliminate themselves from certain positions.

this is a tactic to separate people from jobs even more. They might make it legal but they not gonna allow you to sell it, grow alot, and companies arent changing their policies. They basically want the Shaggys of the world to incriminate themselves and eliminate themselves from certain positions.

possible

:nerd:

and rep for having a chingy album title as a user name. :lol:

Last edited:

Exactly. If jobs still drug test, it might as well still be illegal.

They'll still have to answer to NFL/NBA drug policies...
Dudes dont' think...
laugh.gif

Exactly. If jobs still drug test, it might as well still be illegal.

THIS WILL HAVE TO BE LOOKED INTO BECAUSE IF SAID ACTIVITY ISN'T ILLEGAL THEN IT SHOULDN'T MATTER IF YOU CHOOSE TO PARTAKE IN YOUR SPARE TIME AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO IT ON THE JOB OR COME TO WORK HIGH. IT WOULD BE LIKE SAYING IF YOU DECIDE TO DRINK ALCOHOL AND SMOKE CIGARETTES WHILE AT HOME, YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO WORK HERE....

WHAT WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN IS THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO REMOVE TESTING FOR MARY JANE AND KEEP TESTING FOR ALL OTHER ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES.

I'M NOT A SMOKER AT ALL BY THE WAY.

I bet the cartels are on FULL alert. They probably weren't expecting this. This is a major hit to their outlook.

You can't sell it unless you're a registered business owner. They're going to tax the sale.

Possession up to one ounce and six plants

Interesting perspective, but I think if it's fully legal it's only a matter of time before justified discrimination lawsuits start popping up and being won. Too many of those will effect some changes...nothing gets the corporate radars up like the possibility of having to hand out free money.

I bet the cartels are on FULL alert. They probably weren't expecting this. This is a major hit to their outlook.
Lol no... the real cartel players are in europe and australia moving yay... aint nobody buyin brick weed anymore outside of texas/the pjs...
Doesnt matter. With more access to weed, the less access foreign players have to the US.

An estimated 80% of drug profits are from weed.

Colorado is leading the US in terms of hemp research and technology...this will only put them THAT much farther ahead. 

Peep this and tell me this won't change things:

Lol no... the real cartel players are in europe and australia moving yay... aint nobody buyin brick weed anymore outside of texas/the pjs...
Doesnt matter. With more access to weed, the less access foreign players have to the US.

Colorado is leading the US in terms of hemp research and technology...this will only put them THAT much farther ahead. 

Hmm...Texas should really, REALLY look into this. It'll never happen doe....

Won't happen unless there is money they can't deny into it.

I suggest everyone at least peep this documentary on why weed was banned in the first place:

In short, eventually its going to happen but if Tuesday's electoral map was an indication it won't be a surprise where change happens first. 

I don't understand how people can watch Boardwalk Empire and NOT want to understand the necessity behind the legalization movements. 

Like you, I'm speculating, but I don't think that 2 states that already had medical legalized and had already decriminalized possession will hurt their bottom line.

However, oregonians will likely be next :pimp:

Last edited:

Southern states will be the last to legalize it. :smh:

True, but I don't know if you guys know the goings on in the Valley. Legalizing weed would cut out a lot of the shenanigans that go on down there.

But then again, Border Patrol and the Police probably love it.. :rolleyes

They'll still have to answer to NFL/NBA drug policies...

Could change in the next CBA

Either way the is too much money in the prison industrial complex for me to think it will ever be legal on a federal level

Hopefully Colorado and Washington make massive amounts of money and the government rethinks it

Peep this and tell me this won't change things:

Do you really think the cartels make 80% of their money from trafficking marijuana? lol. Maybe 80% of their profits come from meth and cocaine. In the southern border states it's already been more difficult to find mexican brick weed over the past few years. The cartels, like always, will adapt. 

US Legalization Cuts Cartel Profits

Pot Legalization to Cut Cartel Profits

Like you, I'm speculating, but I don't think that 2 states that already had medical legalized and had already decriminalized possession will hurt their bottom line.

However, oregonians will likely be next
pimp.gif
I think any wide-scale removal of barriers is a step against the cartels. It certainly can't hurt. I don't claim that its a "complete knockout" but I am honestly surprised there hasn't been much conservative backlash against the measure. The talking heads seem to understand that this is ultimately a good thing for the welfare of the people.

We can't be unrealistic about drug policy anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom