Colorado Legalizes Mary Jane #ItHasBegun

I dont think chemical tampering will be that big of a problem, people still have the option to grow it themselves. If/when people find out corps are adding chemicals, people will stop buying it.

Yep. I'm not even trippin though I'll be relocating in less than 2 years. Crazy that people all around the nation are taking senseless charges due to senseless laws all stemming from a taboo that's held regarding marijuana here.
 Deffinately senseless LOL.... ish almost temporarily ruined my life.  My fiance and I were expecting our daughter around the time I was locked up.  I got out within 4 days of the birth.  Not to mention I am the sole provider for our little fam, but the judge didn't give two dambs.  

He would rather put an expectant mother on the streets than give me probation and let me provide.  Luckily I had some $$ saved up and wasn't living check to check.  It's been two years since and I have probably smoked 4 times since then.  **** scarred me as long as I live in FL lol.  And I used to bake every day since I was 14

I dont think chemical tampering will be that big of a problem, people still have the option to grow it themselves. If/when people find out corps are adding chemicals, people will stop buying it.
True.

Plus, what would be the major benefit of tampering in the first place?

What, would they be producing artificial THC or something?

Curious, so people who grow on there own, can they sell it privately or is your personal grow suppose to be yours only?

Curious, so people who grow on there own, can they sell it privately or is your personal grow suppose to be yours only?

Good question. Not really sure but the bill does state that up to an ounce can be gifted to another adult :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
corn-on-the-cob.jpg

DSC00384.JPG
[/quote]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True.

Plus, what would be the major benefit of tampering in the first place?

What, would they be producing artificial THC or something?
$$$$$$$

Corporations could cut it/"water it" down to generate even more profits... greed of money is a powerful thing

Good question. Not really sure but the bill does state that up to an ounce can be gifted to another adult :lol: :nerd:

Also there's a requirement for an excise tax in the bill that states that the first 40 million in revenue raised annually by the tax goes to their public school construction assistance fund :smokin

can dey chief in da public like a cigarette or is it going to be like the alcohol?

Last edited:
Cheifing with no legal worries.. :nthat: hope Obama keeps out of this **** and focuses on real things affecting the nation, not locking up weed smokers.

$$$$$$$

Corporations could cut it/"water it" down to generate even more profits... greed of money is a powerful thing

That doesn't make sense. Just like in the streets, people are going to go to whoever has the best stuff. Plus, people have option of growing it themselves.

That doesn't make sense. Just like in the streets, people are going to go to whoever has the best stuff. Plus, people have option of growing it themselves.
In a sense though, the closest comparison has to be to alcohol/liquor.

Quantity, Cost, and Quality are all going affect different demographics of users.

Cheap dudes gonna buy up the reggie cause they can get an O for the same amount as a G of that high grade.

There's going to have to be restrictions to home grown right?? Same as alcohol. Dudes aint just crafting Bud Light in their basement and selling it.

Plus, I don't even see a spike in the number of people growing it themselves really.

That takes certain skills and time that people would rather just drop a few extra bucks for to pick up a the local dispensary.....

Idk, theres a **** ton of questions that are going to have to be answered for successful regulation and I'm sure many of them will be developed as time goes on.

The initial process is gonna be crayyyyyy

Also there's a requirement for an excise tax in the bill that states that the first 40 million in revenue raised annually by the tax goes to their public school construction assistance fund :smokin

Dope. :smokin
And I was thinking people would use the "gift" excuse for selling lol. I can't imagine they won't find a way to regulate people selling because that is literally money growing on trees!!! Way to much potential to gain tax money.

I think legalizing is good, but in the long run I can't see this being a good thing. I feel just the fact of it being illegal was enough regulation to keep things in check, minus the bs lock ups. Once the gov't gets involved mass production will eventually begin and mo flockas is gonna look for ways to maximizes profits. That is when the chemicals come in to make sure you get from a seed to a pound of some chemical gov't bud in like a week lol.

Once that happens BS gov't chemical infested weed is all over, the magic is gone and people will eventually go to the black market to get quality weed again and the govt will probably take full control of the selling of it and really crack down on people growing. Thus making the black market even more valuable. The price of a dub will be $40 beans. Gonna have to take out another job to support the habit!!

Government never keeps a good thing good, they make it good for them

My prediction. Commence towards me!

As a WA citizen I wonder what this is gonna do to the prices from the weedman. As it is, the market is flooded here and piff can be had for cheap. I can only imagine the ease of access and the convenience of stores selling will drive prices a little lower.

Even if corporations come into the mix, it wouldn't affect most or any bud users at all.

Yup. The scene as it is now is a sort of grassroots operation that takes serious pride in the cultivation of premium plants and I don't see corporate changing that.

As for your local treeman prices. Man idk :lol: You cats in legalized states are lucky as hell to have the industry producing great crops at cheap prices instead of getting butt raped like in FLA. $300-400 for an ounce of ok highgrade :x

Last edited:
Its not even legal in California but I know a bunch of people that grow.
I expect more people to move to Colorado for the sole purpose of growing, then ship it out of town because the prices in CO would be too low.

I feel like theres going to be an *** load of people in CO and WA that are going to try it now, because of the legalization.

I feel like theres going to be an *** load of people in CO and WA that are going to try it now, because of the legalization.

I feel like this is what everyone thinks but prob won't be true.

I have never smoked weed in my life (25 years old). But if it was legal in MD i wouldn't smoke it. I haven't smoked weed because i just don't want to really. Its not like lack of access or the fact that it was illegal is what stopped me.

I don't know how many people are going to wake up and be like "finally i can try weed because now it's legal". If you wanted to smoke it before your probably did. But no denying access will be easier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom