College NTers, finals are upon us.

Last final today at 10:30

Studying hard till then which I should have been doing yesterday 
ohwell.gif

I'm almost home for winter break though 
pimp.gif

Last test in an hour... Might determine whether I get the boot from my university or not.

Pray for me. :frown:

Last edited:
Yup.

Might take a L on this one. Been studying nonstop for the past 3 days. I'm just hoping this stuff will stick when I actually start the test
Good luck man. Hope for the best and prepare for the worse. Make a back up plan in case things don't go as you'd like.

Just killed my comp sci final. Calc Monday, Physics Tuesday then I'm out. Locking down this weekend for sure. 

Can I get some prayers sent my way fambs. Your boy is taking the last round of comprehensive exams for grad school tomorrow and I want to be ready....I feel I am but extra prayers wouldn't hurt.

Thanks Brah's

:nthat:

Here is a great tip for FINALS (and tests in general)
Whether or not a class allows you to have a sheet of notes for the exam, you should make one for each class you have. The act of making the note sheet helps you retain those important points.
smile.gif

Here is a great tip for FINALS (and tests in general)

Whether or not a class allows you to have a sheet of notes for the exam, you should make one for each class you have. The act of making the note sheet helps you retain those important points.

:smile:  

Too bad I put EVERYTHING on those sheets :lol:

tired.gif
 Sleeping patterns have been wrecked the past week. On the bright side, grades were good and only a semester of undergrad is left

Just got my first C in college (first semester, sophomore year)... Feels bad man. Brought me down to a 3.1

Kinda glad I got that course over with though. Good luck to the rest of the NTers still taking finals.

shouts out to all the physics, math, engineering, any kind of science majors. Salute. 

Had my physics final today, i studied day and night come to find out almost nothing that i keyed on during studing was on the final. Hoping for the best.

Tommorow though doomsday for me. Cal 2 final and been studying for it nonstop (little break to catch up on NT) Praying for the best. 

What i hate the most is when you study for something and nothing close to it is on the final. Them proffesors 
mean.gif
 that tell you whats going to be on the final "everything we covered" Cmon.

Back
Top Bottom