College NTers, finals are upon us.

two down, one to go...(two, if you count a take home final :lol:)
hardest one in the am though. good luck nt!

All three finals done. Just finished my chemistry final and did terrible.

sudying for this physics and cal 2 final. For cal 2 all i can do is pray. For physics just study, F up on a couple of the past test cause of stupid very small mistakes. Lord knows what i will do for an A on the final. Real talk ive thought about hitting up my proffesors late office hours, shes a
sick.gif
 but with that final in my mind shes a dime.

Finished my college algebra final. That thing was hell, but I feel confident about most of my answers.

The good thing is that we'll at least get partial credit for showing work. If I get a C I will be very happy

Last edited:
Did mediocre on a final which ended up giving me an 89.40. Professor decided to round 89.45's to an A-. 
mad.gif

Have my last final next tuesday. On another note, anybody else frustrated with their grades this semester? Some of this I have no one to blame but myself but on the other hand, my teacher is saying there's "difficulties" with an online course i'm taking and almost half of my submitted grades are unaccounted for with 0's and she can't do anything about it and the only thing I can do is report the problem.. 
mean.gif

Have my last final next tuesday. On another note, anybody else frustrated with their grades this semester? Some of this I have no one to blame but myself but on the other hand, my teacher is saying there's "difficulties" with an online course i'm taking and almost half of my submitted grades are unaccounted for with 0's and she can't do anything about it and the only thing I can do is report the problem.. :smh:

Frustrated, but I know I can't blame anyone but myself. Started off lazy only to haul *** the past few month, wasn't worth it.

Sigh, seriously the worst part of these exams if when you are drawn between 2 answers, pick the right one and then proceed to change it. Then you check after the test only to see what you circled at first was right. I know the golden rule is to go with your first instinct but damn :smh:

worst.feeling.ever

Last edited:
One more final and im done.

Taking 4 course was def a challenge this quarter but im almost done... i could see the finish line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom