College NTers, finals are upon us.

looking at this thread makes me realize how much i'm not cut out for college...

got two more finals on friday and i truly do not give a damn.

keep griding yall.

looking at this thread makes me realize how much i'm not cut out for college...

got two more finals on friday and i truly do not give a damn.

keep griding yall.

dis.

dude was talking about fourier series and i was like what does evan fournier have to do with math :smh:

Last edited:
Damb... Feeling for the nt fambilia...

Ice storm in Dallas so I lucked into a take home final for an investments class.

Theory of finance

Last edited:
FUUUUUU

that's lame as hell. Physics is so much more about solving the problem than memorizing formulas. I feel for you mayne.
Honestly the man pulls out his laptop during the test and ignores everything. Best believe everyone cheats. I got my pebble smart watch ready for Wednesday to make sure I have the formulas ready

Have one more presentation to deliver this Friday and then I'm done with papers/presentations. 3 finance finals and one management to take within the next 2 weeks. And then I'm officially done with undergrad. Maybe done with school forever??

2 of my teachers made our final last week.

1 of them canceled our final paper because the course was ridiculously hard and he gave us those points.

1 of them made our final online. i'm at the airport as we speak on the way home :pimp:

2 of my teachers made our final last week.

1 of them canceled our final paper because the course was ridiculously hard and he gave us those points.

1 of them made our final online. i'm at the airport as we speak on the way home :pimp:

he wot m8

Final at 12 and 3:30.

do i eem sleep?

if you ask me, any sleep is better than no sleep for an exam

I have had days where I took two finals w/o sleep though. When you can't sleep you can't sleep. Still, just lay there and get some rest at least, unwind a little

I always liked finals season - post up in the library with snacks, play pranks, flirt with girls, go hit the gym to get out the aggression.

I always liked finals season - post up in the library with snacks, play pranks, flirt with girls, go hit the gym to get out the aggression.
No offense but you must have been liberal arts :lol:

As an engineering major, during finals season I turned into a straight up zombie.. after a couple days straight of studying you forget what the word 'girl' even means

Last edited:
No offense but you must have been liberal arts :lol:

As an engineering major, during finals season I turned into a straight up zombie.. after a couple days straight of studying you forget what the word 'girl' even means
Nah - wasn't engineering but I studied science. I was just blessed with a) having picked a field that was interesting to me and b) being very intelligent.

An engineering major would have been more difficult sure, but I wouldn't have needed to go the adderal zombie route. I took my fair share of engineering courses and was successful in them without having to go wild on the studying front.

Last edited:
Good luck everyone......can't believe I gratuated college 4 years ago already :lol:.....I feel old as hell

Somehow did 10 pages in a few hours :lol:

On my way to my final now to write 2 more essays :smh:

My finals dont start till nect week. The only ones im worry about is physics and calculus. Last week was tests and papers due ( 2 tests, 20 page report for an engineering class, 10 page reprot for another and we had to build a bridge, 10 page essay on international political science F that class) when the day was over i almost forgot about my physics homework and they were all due last thursday. its nice to have a lil breakthis week., but knowing how i am dont take days off.

Knocked out a four hour Evidence final yesterday, four hour Trust & Estates tomorrow, and commercial law on Friday. Followed by a weekend bender :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom