COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Looks like they filmed the video in a COD map 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

Nuketown is the best map they've created, firing range a close second. Everything else is Carolina bad

laugh.gif
  No way man. Those are two of the worst maps ever but I am not shocked and I bet most COD fans would agree.  Most people who love COD don't love tactical play or maps that allow that but rather just run around on small maps shooting and blowing stuff up. SMH

Nuketown is the best map they've created, firing range a close second. Everything else is Carolina bad

laugh.gif
  No way man. Those are two of the worst maps ever but I am not shocked and I bet most COD fans would agree.  Most people who love COD don't love tactical play or maps that allow that but rather just run around on small maps shooting and blowing stuff up. SMH

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

laugh.gif
It just depends what you play... if you play primarily TDM why are you going to enjoy Berlin Wall, of
course you would prefer firing range.

If you like objective game modes it would make more senses to like the bigger maps.

laugh.gif
I don't think you realize what COD is nowadays

laugh.gif
It just depends what you play... if you play primarily TDM why are you going to enjoy Berlin Wall, of
course you would prefer firing range.

If you like objective game modes it would make more senses to like the bigger maps.

laugh.gif
I don't think you realize what COD is nowadays

pacmagic2002

Not going back into the archives to look for the PS3 list.......If we played, add me again.

Ive already requested a few people that i could remember.

I should have the game sometime next week if i can find it for cheap somewhere.

pacmagic2002

Not going back into the archives to look for the PS3 list.......If we played, add me again.

Ive already requested a few people that i could remember.

I should have the game sometime next week if i can find it for cheap somewhere.

I know it's irrelevant to the topic of this thread... but...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
youngmoney  virgin.

It was fun playing COD with you while it lasted, good riddance, loser
roll.gif

I know it's irrelevant to the topic of this thread... but...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
youngmoney  virgin.

It was fun playing COD with you while it lasted, good riddance, loser
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom