COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

finally picked up mw2 again
smile.gif
i miss terminal

Recently I can't play TD without me getting killed on some total BS now, I have a better connection on Ground War too.

Same thing has been happening to a couple other people I play with..

They patched my legendary-god like skills
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Recently I can't play TD without me getting killed on some total BS now, I have a better connection on Ground War too.

Same thing has been happening to a couple other people I play with..

They patched my legendary-god like skills
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

1,100,000 PS3 players on black ops right now?!?! 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
  Is this right?  I've never seen it pass 400,000 before...

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

eek.gif
nerd.gif

had to log on and checked ....
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, most i seen was 500k

Originally Posted by derrty6232

eek.gif
nerd.gif

had to log on and checked ....
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, most i seen was 500k

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by pootaing

Nuketown is the best map they've created, firing range a close second. Everything else is Carolina bad

laugh.gif
  No way man. Those are two of the worst maps ever but I am not shocked and I bet most COD fans would agree.  Most people who love COD don't love tactical play or maps that allow that but rather just run around on small maps shooting and blowing stuff up. SMH
It just depends what you play... if you play primarily TDM why are you going to enjoy Berlin Wall, of
course you would prefer firing range.

If you like objective game modes it would make more senses to like the bigger maps.
Not knocking your logic at all cause I see what you are saying but this couldn't be further from the truth for me.  I am pretty much solely a TDM player (occasionally some Domination) but I prefer bigger boards to medium sized boards.  I think its not necessarily what you play but you HOW you play.  I play more tactically in TDM games than the average COD player.  I am sure there are others who play similar but hate the tight maps. IMO the play on tight maps is just not even enjoyable. 

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by pootaing

Nuketown is the best map they've created, firing range a close second. Everything else is Carolina bad

laugh.gif
  No way man. Those are two of the worst maps ever but I am not shocked and I bet most COD fans would agree.  Most people who love COD don't love tactical play or maps that allow that but rather just run around on small maps shooting and blowing stuff up. SMH
It just depends what you play... if you play primarily TDM why are you going to enjoy Berlin Wall, of
course you would prefer firing range.

If you like objective game modes it would make more senses to like the bigger maps.
Not knocking your logic at all cause I see what you are saying but this couldn't be further from the truth for me.  I am pretty much solely a TDM player (occasionally some Domination) but I prefer bigger boards to medium sized boards.  I think its not necessarily what you play but you HOW you play.  I play more tactically in TDM games than the average COD player.  I am sure there are others who play similar but hate the tight maps. IMO the play on tight maps is just not even enjoyable. 

Back
Top Bottom