COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif
This was great!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Not knocking your logic at all cause I see what you are saying but this couldn't be further from the truth for me.  I am pretty much solely a TDM player (occasionally some Domination) but I prefer bigger boards to medium sized boards.  I think its not necessarily what you play but you HOW you play.  I play more tactically in TDM games than the average COD player.  I am sure there are others who play similar but hate the tight maps. IMO the play on tight maps is just not even enjoyable. 

Do you use motion sensors and play on a 3 or 4 sensitivity?

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Not knocking your logic at all cause I see what you are saying but this couldn't be further from the truth for me.  I am pretty much solely a TDM player (occasionally some Domination) but I prefer bigger boards to medium sized boards.  I think its not necessarily what you play but you HOW you play.  I play more tactically in TDM games than the average COD player.  I am sure there are others who play similar but hate the tight maps. IMO the play on tight maps is just not even enjoyable. 

Do you use motion sensors and play on a 3 or 4 sensitivity?

1,000,000 players on PS3?
eek.gif

Hopping back on Black Ops again after I finish The new GT5 seasonals.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

1,000,000 players on PS3?
eek.gif

Hopping back on Black Ops again after I finish The new GT5 seasonals.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I still do... on the PS3, that is. And there are about half a dozen other NTers I regularly see online as well. I think the rest of the NT Black Ops players jumped ship during the PSN outage, and hopped onto the XBOX 360.
ohwell.gif

Black Ops is running surprisingly fine tonight.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I still do... on the PS3, that is. And there are about half a dozen other NTers I regularly see online as well. I think the rest of the NT Black Ops players jumped ship during the PSN outage, and hopped onto the XBOX 360.
ohwell.gif

Black Ops is running surprisingly fine tonight.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Damn at those PS3 numbers last night. 
To bad i sold Black Ops for PS3 already 
laugh.gif

when i sign on PSN.. i usually only play Mw2, CoD 4, MoH, or NBA2k11...

Damn at those PS3 numbers last night. 
To bad i sold Black Ops for PS3 already 
laugh.gif

when i sign on PSN.. i usually only play Mw2, CoD 4, MoH, or NBA2k11...

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

What do you mean you play more tactically in TDM than other players? 
nerd.gif

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

What do you mean you play more tactically in TDM than other players? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom