COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Famas to be nerfed. 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. Man i have like 23k kills with that thing or something around that. That was my gun since the start ... RIP
tired.gif

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

DavidVonderhaar David Vonderhaar 

Not changed: Fire rate, damage, range, or magazine size.

11 hours ago

Changes: Tweaks on ADS raise time; Hip fire accuracy reduction; more gun kick (so less accurate) and slightly slower re-center speed.

11 hours ago

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

Nerfed the Famas in next update. Srsly. #umadbro

13 hours ago

Famas to be nerfed. 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. Man i have like 23k kills with that thing or something around that. That was my gun since the start ... RIP
tired.gif

[/font]

11 hours ago

Changes: Tweaks on ADS raise time; Hip fire accuracy reduction; more gun kick (so less accurate) and slightly slower re-center speed.

11 hours ago

[/font]

13 hours ago

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Famas to be nerfed. 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

[/font]

11 hours ago

11 hours ago

[/font]

13 hours ago

frown.gif
I was just starting to have fun with the game again....hope its not a crazy big difference, because thats my gun

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Famas to be nerfed. 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

[/font]

11 hours ago

11 hours ago

[/font]

13 hours ago

frown.gif
I was just starting to have fun with the game again....hope its not a crazy big difference, because thats my gun

Back
Top Bottom